I really want... (food mentioned!)

Caz

Repeat Offender
KFC chicken. I don't even know why. I just suddenly went oooh KFC chicken! It's not really something I used to have very often even. But man I want it now!

do you find the evenings the most trying ? i know i do , might have to set up an evening thread for people who find it hard

CG... NO you dont!
have a bar or something!
ive scoffed my bar already cos i was feeling like i needed to eat something! I usually wait til now to have it... might have another one! (i'll be over but its better than cheating!)

I think evenings are hardest, they're the picky time. I'm still due two packs yet though, need to get on and have a soup before it gets too late! I don't think it's that I'm hungry, I just reeeally fancy KFC chicken! I've found today to be pretty good for a weekend actually, surprisingly.

I could murder a beer - I never normally drink when I'm out let alone in the house but OH is drinking a bottle of magners and I want some *stamps foot*

ive wanted a steak n cheese subway today, the other week i even sat with hubby and son while they had something and i didnt bother, weird how i just fancied one today tho as i didnt go in to town or anything

I think that's the thing, it's just fancying one isn't it, rather than actually being particularly hungry.

caroline, just think of all the grease dripping off the chicken and that horrible slimy layer of grease under the coating. Never know, it might be enough to put you off

I always fancy something at least once during the day and usually in the evening. Was bubble and squeak tonight lol

Oh gosh, its amazing that you posted this. I've just seen an advert for it and wanted to lick the TV. I'm on my first day and cracking up :(

Claire (It is Claire right?!) I know, I don't like the greasiness and it does put me off but I still fancy it tonight! I don't think I'd eat it if it was put in front of me right now though to me honest.

Chika once you get through the next few days it gets easier, I promise! Just stick at it, you'll do just great :)

Thank you Caroline, I've done it before and know this but oh my its hard. I was eyeing up my housemates left over dinner in the bin earlier... However by the summer I'll be a thin little thing and this will all be worth it :)

How did you do last time round?

How did you do last time round?

Fairly well lost a couple of stones but stopped due to lack of funds etc. I just had an extra tetra which has made me feel much much better.

Yeah same here, but I'm determined to keep going this time even if I have to start selling my worldly possessions!! An extra tetra on top of your 4? Or just another one? I've still got to try and fit two more in tonight, don't know how!

Claire (It is Claire right?!) I know, I don't like the greasiness and it does put me off but I still fancy it tonight! I don't think I'd eat it if it was put in front of me right now though to me honest.

Charlie, but close lol. I know what you mean too, I hate the grease, but love the thought of it

Charlie, that's it! I knew that. Sorry :(

tonight i fancy cocktail sausages dipped in raita ( mint and cucumber yogurt )
am i weird? lol

Mmmm raita!

Back