I REALLY want this....but ive been very NAUGHTY!!!!

Oh i totally agree, i absolutely hate the feeling of feeling grose! And know what you mean about the "too busy" excuse! Funny how i was too tired or busy to cook a meal, but didnt have a problem walking to the chippy or kebab shop!! :)

Pineapple
I wish u loads of luck with the wedding dress fitting, i bet u will be surprised at how fantastic you are going to look, you should be really proud of how well you have done on lipotrim, let us know how you get on with the fitting.

lizzie, i ken, am laughing again, no time to throw some lettuce in a bowl but yet can drive 10 miles to kfc!! I didna even walk!!! Thats worse!

Oh thanks Tracey, thats really lovely of you to say that. Thanks, I will deffo let you all know how I get on. So whats your first aim then? Do you have much to lose?

Dying to find out how you's get on girls, You's can give me a list of all the does and dont,s re wedding dress fittings!
And David, I'm sure ur happy at the moment if ur stuffing ur face, but not long term- you'll be posting here again shortly , telling us how terrible u feel.
I hate that feeling of gaining weight :)

Lol- i literally laughed out loud!! You make perfect sense though hun!

David if you are reading this, move on!
We have all tryed diets and failed but here we are again doing our best!

You'll get there in no time. Its weird hearing everyones goals and perceptions of themsels as yourstarting weight is where I am about now! I feel really good about myself - lol! I canna imagine being 10 stone - its a dream. I am 5ft 4 sp not much taller than you. My ultimate goal is now 11 stone, once I get there I am gonna take Lizzie advise and get into teh late 10 stone somethings!! Small steps tho ata time
x

David, you still with us?

Dont think he wants to face anybody x

Back