I screwed up!

awww hun....

it's so HARD isn't it? So tough to deny the years and years of eating habits. Listen...what's done is done...and meat is better than having bread or chips or anything.

The GOOD thing is that you've seen it wasn't worth it and now it's a case of getting back on it. You're doing really well- you've lost almost a stone and a half!!! Just remember the feeling of it not being worth it...and try to put it down to a one-off.

You can do it hun!!

xxx

it's hard to say....

I think your best bet is to chalk it up to experience...it might not have kicked you out of it. I'd say you'll probably still lose at your next WI- just maybe not as much as it would have been.

But jsut don't get too disheartened hun. Pick yourself up again and just get back on it! We're only human- and we all slip up! Don't beat yourself up babe

Take care x

Ah poor pet. It is easier said than done to stay strong. In future, when tempted, walk out of the kitchen, ask yourself "do I really want to mess with my diet". Might help to keep your resolve. It's what I have done once or twice. Onwards, keep looking forward.

I agree with Determined Girl - just put it down to experience, remember how disappointed you are & use that to stop you from doing it again!

Good luck!! :)

Hannah

ah hun you wil be grand. just get back to the diet and put it behind you. it's so so hard to resist everything that looks and smells so nice but just keep telling yourself you will be eating for the rest of your life wats a few months. that's how i get by and ive been telling myself that ALOT this week.

no point kicking urself just remember this wen you feel like eating again.

dont beat urself up 2 much hun, think most people on LT have had weak moments. i couldnt resist chinese mini spring rolls the other night, chewed them then spat them out.lol. felt guiltly for just chewing, since then i havnt even considered eating a thing.
think sometimes if u cheat ur then more determined to succeed.
just right 2day off and get back on track in the morning.

good luck x x

This is what is going to make you more stronger :) You know how it felt and you got the eating out of your system.

CJ

youve done it... its behind you, you can only move on.. you had a weak moment but then had the strength to admit your weakness & keep going....... focus on the fact that it may have had to happen to make you more determined... keep going....... its not those who fall are weak, its the ones that stay down!

Once your willing to keep going, you ultimately win!

Best of luck......... xx

Firstly, do not beat yourself up about this. We are all human and many of us on LT have strayed from the path of righteousness ;)

The point is - you have lost almost a stone and a half - concentrate on how great that feels, rather than how bad it (currently) feels to have eaten a few morsels. Then double that feeling of greatness by sticking to LT 100% until weigh-in and beyond.

You have proved you can stick to this diet, so just need to harness that strength, determination and willpower *plus* the feelings of how ace it is to be 20lbs skinnier and you can get there.

Can't promise it'll be easy - but i can pretty much promise it will be worth it :) :)

It happened to me on Wk3....best thing that happened to me! Cause I hated that feeling of "failure" - I bottled the feelings up and remind myself of them whenever I fancy something that will through me offcourse and to my goal!

Remember to stay positive and dont let this blip just be a thing that happened; learn from it and move on...

You are doing so well, but just keep looking to the goal! You will get there in the end.

Back