I seem to be in ketosis

Gillybean

My CDC told me to check Friday morning but i couldn't resist checking and the stick went pink, is there any particular pink before it means you are there

And

I sneeked on the scales this morning and i've lost between 5 and 6 pounds since tuesday

I feel much more settled with it today and it doesn't feel hard, is this going to continue?

Am back on today so i'll read your replies then, (that's if anyone replies lol)

Hope you are all having a good day

xx

Yey Gillybean!!! As long as the stick is pink you are in ketosis!!! Should be a light shade of pink if you are well hydrated!!

5-6 lbs down since Tuesday is great!! Keep up the good work and long may you find this diet easy!!!
xx

Best to test in the morning before the water dilutes the ketones.

As Princess says the lighter pink the better.

Yes.. sound's like ur in ketosis... well done on ur loss so far.

Well done Gill that's absolutely fantastic :-D bet you're over the moon :-D

Sounds like Ketosis to me, well done on the weightloss since tue too!!!

Once i was in Ketosis i found things alot better, had a tough day on day 10 for some reason(felt v hungry all day) but have been fine since :D

Thanks everyone

I am so pleased and i have found it much easier today, have usually had my shake as soon as i walk in the door but only now going to have it.

I really hope it stays this easy its fab

oh yes , you will feel so much better now
it really does help!!
well done mate
nat x

i know i was really suprised, have only just had my shake too feel so much better

Excellent news your in Ketosis, as everyone has said you should find things a little easier now, despite the odd craving but it's all in our minds and we can beat the gremlins!! Well done on the loss since Tuesday, amazing!

Georgie
x

My friend told me about them the other day

But with all this peeing, at work the upstairs loo is always busy so i have to keep going up and down the stairs so its helping with the loss

Back