• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I seriously need to get back on track

It has been a manic few weeks and I have totally lost my focus and while I haven't gained any weight, I haven't lost any either.

So from tomorrow it is back to basics. I am going to write out my meal plan for the week in the morning and stick to it.

The reason I am posting about it on here, is because you can all give me a kick up the behind lol, if I don't do as I have just said.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
S: 24st6lb C: 22st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 56.5 Loss: 1st9lb(6.73%)
Hello, BMIC,
Sorry to hear you been "out of focus"
Glad you didn't put any weight on tho, which is soo easy to do.
Maybe look at this as a peek into the future, and know that when you reach target you will be able to maintain your losses.

S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
We all know you can do it when you're focussed. Good luck for getting back on track xx

S: 19st6lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 2st12.5lb(14.89%)
Good luck for getting back on track, you have helped so many of us with your incredible recipes so we know you can do it, all the best :)

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
I was going to do a post for you as I am missing the great updates from your website! ;)
Sorry you've not been 'on it' for the past few weeks, good luck in going back to basics today and well done! :) Welcome back xx

suplizi

I see the light!
S: 15st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 5st5lb(35.21%)
Heya Britmum

pleased to see you back! and sorry you felt out of sorts with it all, but I know how you feel! I am giving myself the proverbial kick up the butt as we speak and getting back on track myself. Been 6 week school holidays here, so exercise has been a struggle. Eating hasnt been too bad apart from the odd few days. Buttttttt alchohol has been terrible!!! Housework has slipped, and boyyyy am I pleased as of next week to get back into some sort of normal routine for me. I reallly want to be at target for Xmas and the rate I been going it would be next Xmas!!!

anyways pleased to see you back

onwards and downwards

Helen xxx