I seriously need to get back on track

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
It has been a manic few weeks and I have totally lost my focus and while I haven't gained any weight, I haven't lost any either.

So from tomorrow it is back to basics. I am going to write out my meal plan for the week in the morning and stick to it.

The reason I am posting about it on here, is because you can all give me a kick up the behind lol, if I don't do as I have just said.

Hello, BMIC,
Sorry to hear you been "out of focus"
Glad you didn't put any weight on tho, which is soo easy to do.
Maybe look at this as a peek into the future, and know that when you reach target you will be able to maintain your losses.

We all know you can do it when you're focussed. Good luck for getting back on track xx

Good luck for getting back on track, you have helped so many of us with your incredible recipes so we know you can do it, all the best :)

I was going to do a post for you as I am missing the great updates from your website! ;)
Sorry you've not been 'on it' for the past few weeks, good luck in going back to basics today and well done! :) Welcome back xx

Heya Britmum

pleased to see you back! and sorry you felt out of sorts with it all, but I know how you feel! I am giving myself the proverbial kick up the butt as we speak and getting back on track myself. Been 6 week school holidays here, so exercise has been a struggle. Eating hasnt been too bad apart from the odd few days. Buttttttt alchohol has been terrible!!! Housework has slipped, and boyyyy am I pleased as of next week to get back into some sort of normal routine for me. I reallly want to be at target for Xmas and the rate I been going it would be next Xmas!!!

anyways pleased to see you back

onwards and downwards

Helen xxx

Back