I served food to 200 ppl and survived LT !

gopi2000

I want to scream and shout !!!!

Day 4.
Volunteer at an event and handled Asian food/curry and had to serve to over 200 people. I was right in it !!!

But did I even have a flake of food.. no way .... I survived the temptation and now feel I can take LT to the max !!

Mind over matter and just got over each small hurdle, be it the great smell or the comment that the food was nice. I felt that this way I just kept reaching higher and higher away from the normal mindset.

I want to use this inner strength from LT concept and this forum and make me want to take it to my target. I feel LT is making my inner self think hard at what I used to do with food & junking at every spare moment in the day. Its coaching me, policing me, guiding me all the way mentally where the weakness were. (I didnt get that sense with Slimming world/Slimfast/Atkins)

Going for gold now ! and given me a boost of energy & excitement to take me to Day 5,6,7
:banana dancer:

well done gopi, thats really good. even for me today i cooked tea, indian/asian food for my family and it smelled heavenly but i did bnot even get tempted one bit.
i started a day after u and i weigh 1 stone more than u, we're all in the same boat and we'll all get to our goals.
:D:D
xx

Well done gopi and wannabe...

If you both keep being as strong as that, you will be at goal in no time x x x

Well done what an achievement xxx

Well done!!!! Thats brilliant!!

Hi Gopi

:eek::eek::eek:....you really are a trooper, that could have been so difficult, but you came through a saint!
It is a nice feeling not putting every morsel that drops into your mouth while cooking/serving, or sampling every dish even whilst full. I agree, LT is a most excellent way to re-train our minds, we don't need to stuff ourselves as much as we do.
Well done!!

Back