i shouldnt be here, i am drunk and have eaten

hi!

My head hurts:cry:

Have just had mt first 1/2 tetra of the day as my stomache was feeling grumpier than me this morning :sigh:. We have a meeting later today with a local hospice about extra care provisions. Hopefully they can help ease some pressure off me as well as give husband and kids a change of scenery.

On a positive note, mine and the kids annual passes for london and whipsande zoo arrived this morning. So I am going to arrange a full saturday care for AAM week, so I can take the kids out for the day and join them for a picnic lunch. Hopefully it wont rain this time lol.

Arrhhh chick, drink plenty of water to wash out the hangover gremlins. You might be a little dehydrated.

Glad you have something to look forward to - that will be a real motivator to make it to AAM week. Good luck for later xx

i also had a bad day yesterday, drank ate etc. i think this is a healthy(mentally not physically ) way to alleviete stress . you could have done a multitude of much worth things . i friend of mine whos mother had altzheimers used to lock her in a room and go out into garden for a few minutes sanity and when a nosy neighbour reported her to the police she ended up taking her to a+e and trying to get her admitted as she was scared she would harm her physically . constant stress wears you down and everyone needs an outlet. the zoo sounds fab idea. be good,hope head clears soon

moz-screenshot.jpg
Big hugs to you Misdee! I hope you enjoy yourself with the children and may you have the strength to survive this rough time like you have been doing all through!! All the best and I am sure everything will fall into place sooner than later!! Take care!

Back