I will NOT be a fat Chief Bridesmaid and then a Fat Bride!

Also just been looking at my order (which arrived yesterday! woop woop! ) and I seem to have about 5 of the carmel crunch bars. :confused: I dont remember putting that many on the order! Hope I like them. :p

Hey eat what you have in I'm sure it won't make much difference at all! X

I read that in a sarcastic tone? I presume it's not meant to be? lol

im staying out of the kitchen so I dont feel tempted by anything naughty!

No no not at all - just read it and sorry it did sound that way but really wasn't where I was coming from x

I'm a proper chocoholic but on this diet all I crave are carbs and I could eat a Sunday lunch with no potatoes just meat and veg so it's really strange for me!!! X

Haha I did wonder Bexster but just wanted to make sure. :cool:

Well today of healthy eating hasn't been too bad so far. I've had the following:

Breakfast- Toast and Marmite.
Lunch- left over veg cous cous with some little gem lettuce, spinach, about 15 black olives and 30g of cheddar cheese.
Snacks- Stewed apple and Rhubarb (no added sugar) and some Fat Free Yoghurt! (good way of not wasting the apples and rhubarb that was going off.):rolleyes:

I have cut up the fruit and put it into a massive bowl of fruit salad, so can have that as a "treat" later on tonight with some fat free yogurt. (good way of using up the fruit!) I did have a bit of apple cake earlier before realising what I was doing :confused: and put the other half of my slice back on the plate. (I cut the bit that I had bitten into off so I'm not leaving a half eaten slice on the plate! haha) Overall I have eaten about 1,100 calories so not too bad I guess. Just have to make sure my supper choice is low calorie. o_O

Gah! Well I WAS doing really well.. and then I found some toblerone in the cuboard. :( Two triangles later and its pushed me up to 1,500 calories and thats before ive even eaten supper! :(

Your food today sounds delish! I've had a coconut bar and shake so far :cool: x

Throw the rest of the toberone in the bin! Or you'll just regret it.

So it appears i am completely incapable of going out and resisting temptation. :-(

We went to the cinema and i just ordered myself a medium mixed popcorn without even really thinking about it. It wasnt until i was about halfway through the bag did i stop and think.. What the hell am i doing?! But of course i carried on stuffing it into my gob like an idiot until it was all gone. I now feel bloated and horrible.. It wasnt even worth all the extra calories!! :-(

I just cant help but feel like I'm just never going to be thin. :-(

Throw the rest of the toberone in the bin! Or you'll just regret it.

MrsN i would.. But its my fiancee's too. (we share it for a treat.. ) he would be gutted if i chucked it out.. And its not fair to punish him for my weakness you know?

MrsN i would.. But its my fiancee's too. (we share it for a treat.. ) he would be gutted if i chucked it out.. And its not fair to punish him for my weakness you know?

Ask him to hide it somewhere so you can't find it!!! My husband is terrible for buying 'treats' and leaving them lying around the kitchen, but I've firmly told him that if he wants to have them in the house then he must hide them from me. His initial comment to me was something like 'if you want to lose the weight, then you just have to ignore the food and not touch it', but then I threatened to only feed him 600 calories a day and see how he feels about resisting temptation!

LOL Womble!

Pink you must put the past tobleroney popcorny business behind you and get back on plan asap. No point beating yourself over the head about something you can't change. Your weight you CAN change - YOU control what goes in your mouth from now on. Go for it. :)

Hi All... So I have just come back from a weekend away where there was FAR too much drinking and eating involved... AND I have come back 2lbs heavier!

So... Day 1 again. *sigh*

Starting Weight: 15st 7lbs

So far it hasnt been too bad today. I had the Yogurt museli bar for Breakfast (wasnt sure about the soft texture) and the pasta, ham and mushroom soup for lunch. Later I think ill have the caramel chocolate bar. Supper.. I have no idea at the moment!

But my Sister was talking about going bridesmaids dress shopping again one weekend soon.. its kind of spurred me into action again! :(

oh man.. I think I am REALLY not a fan of any of these bars or Cookies. They have a really weird after taste to them.. I dunno how to describe it... :confused:

It reminds me so much of the bars I used to have on Lighter Life or The Cambridge Diet (when i did them so many years ago.) I guess this might be the issue.. I was miserable when I did them! Actually Im miserable now so no change there! haha

I'll eat them coz I'm hungry.. but doesnt really make me excited about my "meal" for the day. Maybe thats how you lose weight on this diet.... you put off eating coz you dont want to eat your manky bar! lol

No.. I cant eat this! Its quite literraly making me gag. In the bin it goes! :(

I just chatted with someone online at Exante because I appear to have 6 more of these things.. Wanted to see if I could swap them for something else!

They tell me that because I bought them as a "box of 7"... the only way they can refund me is if I send them back ALL 7! :grumble:

:banghead:

Which ones have you tried?? I'm the same I only really like a couple of products really. Most of the bars made me gag. But I just shoved them in as I know I need my 3 products per day and then my future order only has the products I can stomach - caramel crunch bar, a few double choc ones (which I cut up into tiny pieces and freeze). Shake wise I only like cherries and berries, chocolate, honeycomb and the caramel one. And meals only like the spag Bol and noodles so not a lot really. Shame they won't change them....maybe see if someone on here wants to buy/swap.

Bars wise I have only had the yogurt Museli and the caramel crunch bars... oh and the double chocolate cookie. The Cookie and the yogurt bar I could just about eat but the chocolate caramel.. yuck yuck yuck! I am guessing it is the fake caramel flavour that I cant stomach. o_O

Shake wise I cant remember which ones I have tried but i havent minded them so far. Meal wise the only soup i hated was the mushroom... had to chuck that one away. Oh wait I lie... the breakfast eggs also made me gag! Think it was the one with the cheese or ham or something in it. Gross!!

Have you tried the Yoghurt and Jam bar? That one is delicious... and I quite like the Raisin and nut one too. But then I've found very little in the way of the packs that I can't stomach (whoever came up with the recipe for that tomato soup is clearly crazy!)... It must be very hard if there are so few packs you don't like...

Have you tried adding some condiments like chilli / herbs / lea and perrings sauce to the meals? Does that help you at all?

Back