I will NOT be a fat Chief Bridesmaid and then a Fat Bride!

Womble.. I'll have to try that.. I add pepper but maybe herbs etc will make it more... tasty!

So I have to admit that I gave up again. :( I'm finding it really hard to stick to this diet! Found that I started craving a salad.. I NEVER CRAVE LETTUCE! lol.

Really want to try and get back on this band wagon though. After all I don't want to waste all my money on those packs. :(

It's hard Pink, but it really honestly does get easier after the first few days (well, 5 days for me). Lots of people take several attempts before they find one that 'sticks'. I hope that this is your time to lose weight. My 6 weeks has flown - 6 more to go then I'm taking a break for a few weeks. After that, sadly I'll have almost the same to do again!!! :eating:

Spinoza- Have you done 6 weeks on the total solution? I really dont know how you all survive on such little calories! I tried it for a couple of days and felt so dizzy.. I feared driving to work. o_O

It's just frustrating as for the past 6 months I have gained and lost the same 5lbs. 6months... I could have lost at least 3 stone by now.

I get annoyed by the fact that I dont think I eat that badly.. Perhaps my portion sizes are too large.. but Slimming World taught me you could eat as much as you like of the "good stuff." I know that family members have this view that I stuff my face with bad things which is why I dont lose weight. I dunno.. maybe my treats are too many? I dunno. :confused:

So.. when they say you need a whisk or blender for the soups... they werent lying. My red thai soup is SO lumpy! I "whisked" it as much as I could with a fork.. but it's still lumpy. bleurgh. o_O

Wasnt really going to start again today.. so I had a Nature Valley bar for breakfast but felt so down in the dumps about my weight that I thought.. no sod it.. So soup for lunch!

Luckily I have a Mint Chocolate chip cookie in my office desk drawer (or Unlucky maybe as ive not tried it) so can have that later.

Starting Weight: 15st 3lbs

(hey at least I'm down from when I started this diary. :p)

Spinoza- Have you done 6 weeks on the total solution? I really dont know how you all survive on such little calories! I tried it for a couple of days and felt so dizzy.. I feared driving to work. o_O

It's just frustrating as for the past 6 months I have gained and lost the same 5lbs. 6months... I could have lost at least 3 stone by now.

I get annoyed by the fact that I dont think I eat that badly.. Perhaps my portion sizes are too large.. but Slimming World taught me you could eat as much as you like of the "good stuff." I know that family members have this view that I stuff my face with bad things which is why I dont lose weight. I dunno.. maybe my treats are too many? I dunno. :confused:

I've been on TS since 4th January :)

Yes, the first few days were very tough :confused:

......but, it's routine now for me

I've lost 57 lbs and I feel great :D

Listen to Darcy - she's the master! Yes I've been on TS for six weeks, more or less. Had over a week off plan, but now back on it for another six. Well, five and a half! :) It's boring, but then lots of things are. And I'm losing 3-4lbs a week. Total no brainer!

Darcy and Spinoza.. I am in awe of you both!! Seriously.. you guys have much more will power then me.

Yesterday I had a pretty good day actually! Had roughly 1,500 calories (so a lot more then I should on this diet) but its the smallest amount I have had in AGES! Went out for dinner and made sure I had a small portion, and passed up on dessert or seconds. So overall I am pretty stoked! :)

Annnndd I weighed myself this morning (I know I shouldnt but still...) and I am 15st 2lbs! :D 1lb lost with 1 day of good eating. Imagine what a whole week would look like. haha

ah man I am really struggling with this constant Tired feeling.. not to mention my banging headache! I imagine that because I am eating "normal" food in the evenings, it means I wont go into this keitos thing? not sure I can put up with this headache for 4 weeks. :confused:

Had a lemon and yogurt bar for brekkie.. (wasnt too bad.. almost like a cereal bar!) Lunch is going to be sweet and sour noodles.. and a chocolate cookie for my snack around 3/4ish when i normally get a slump.

Tomorrow I am doing the dreaded bridesmaid dress shopping for my sisters wedding. :( She was saying to me last night that maybe it would be better to find me a different dress to everyone else.. one that I look great in.. instead of trying to find a dress that suits everyone. My only fear with that is that it wont look like.. "Oh shes maid of honor so she has a different dress...." it will be "Oh look.. she was too fat to fit into the other dress." :(:(

So.. I kinda quit again! It was my birthday on Tuesday and my Fiance surprised me with a trip to Bruges! :) Needless to say I stuffed my face.

I'm back to work today so planned to get back on the diet today but left home in a hurry.. so no packs with me. So far i've been pretty good food wise.. with a small bowl of soup for lunch and some humous and celery sticks.

I will be getting back on this asap!

Bruges is so lovely - I hope you had a good time :)

OOPS! sorry.. I am here.. i'm just not logging in as much as I should be!

However I am happy to say that I am down to 15st 1 :D I have been doing a mixture of Exante and healthy eating. Lots of soup and Salad. haha

Thanks Darcy... its getting to the end of quarter at work and to say its busy... is an understatment.! I am trying very very hard not to grab the crisps and chocolate.

Weighed in this morning at 15stone!!! I havent been this light in forever!! :D

So.. I'm feeling pretty positive!

weighed in this morning at 14stone 13lbs! My mixure of healthy eating and Exante seems to be doing the trick. :) I'm sort of following the Slimming World plan and throwing exante products into the mix.

I realised that just doing soley exante was making me miserable. I hate being hungry at the best of times.. and i was feeling too dizzy when ever i went to the gym (which is rarely i know.. )

Time to crack on and lose more weight! :)

So.. I was the fat chief bridesmaid. :(

The pictures came back and I have to admit that I hate pretty much every single one! My face looks so.. round. :(

I've been trying out with low carb / Atkins recently to try and shift this weight.. but I realised today (whilst reading back on this diary) that I am the same weight now as I was in the above post. :(

I still have my packs in the back of a kitchen cupboard.. maybe I should use them as a kick up the bottom! Problem is they are quite carb heavy...

Back