I shouldn't be scared about going away, but I am

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nixy, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Nixy

Nixy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going away next week on a 4 day hen trip to prague. Now I am one week away from my final bridesmaid dress fitting for the wedding and 2lb away from a 10lb loss (which was my first target)
    I am terrified i'm going to spoil it this week, I have 4 full days to stick to plan 100% but still a bit nervous it's all going to come undone.

My willpower is pretty strong at the moment which is not what i'm worried about it's more the food that will be available to me.

my fellow hens are all slim and I know the bride isn't dieting (well she doesn't need to)

Any advise would be great, anyone been away recently and still lost?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went on holiday to France for 3 weeks last year and at my next weigh in I had lost 1.5lb - and I certainly didn't completely stick to plan but tried to most of the time.

Denise

4. arliparli

arliparli Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Just go with the flow and dont worry about it. When ordering dinner or lunch etc , just be sensible and dont beast in. Have what you think you should be eating , a few sins here and there are not going to make you feel deprived of anything , and lets face it , we all need a treat now and then , if you are sensible then you should be fine - Good Luck x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.