• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I shouldn't have

Well here goes. Confession time. I have been having a bar for my lunch. But I've just had a malt toffee a bit early. And then it was so nice I had a chocolate one. But really it was a bit much even for my sweet tooth. And I know they recommend only one bar a day. Must not dwell on this. Easier said than done;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
MaryMZ, I think you're going to be ok, you must have a terrible guilty conscience (like me). I bet you feel better for fessing up though xx

Ahh don't worry. I'm sure that most of us have been there & done that.

After my disappointing weigh in the other night, I ate FOUR bars..... I felt really guilty but then thought that at least I didn't cheat with having fish & chips etc.

Fish and chips mmmmmmmm. Actually immediately got a picture of dripping lard in my head so now not so mmmmmmmmm - more like yeuk! Anyway try not to beat yourself up an extra bar IS far better than fish and chips dripping with lard lol!

Still I've had four cambridge altogether today and then my small meal of chicken and cauli and a slice of bread and butter. But have managed to avoid a binge. Just.

After my disappointing weigh in the other night, I ate FOUR bars..... I felt really guilty but then thought that at least I didn't cheat with having fish & chips etc.
OMG - I could NEVER do that...if only for the fact that I'd be thinking "I've just eaten £8.40 worth of Cambridge products....."!!!!!!! LOL!!

Okay, and another thought that just occured to me...you were disappointed with your weigh in???? I don't get it - you lost 1/2 lb over a stone in two weeks? That's brilliant!