I sooo need a kick up the A!$E

Ditsy

:gen147:
I have always wanted muscles.I have always been flabby even when i weighed 8 stone, bingo wings are the worse aspect for me. I have started numerous exercise regimes mainly weightlifting. I last about two weeks and then give up because i believe i will never tone up.
I know all the exercises i should do... I just give up.
:banghead:
Need help, PLEASE.
Tried gyms, not for me.

No-one to exercise with.
Think im a lost cause...
All i want is to wear a vest top in the summer, i get so upset!
:cry:
Also getting older and things arent gona improve!
Sorry for rant. xxx

The perfect workout for you would be a bodyweight only plan you could do at home.

Take some standard bodyweight exercises, such as squats, lunges, glute bridges, press ups, squat thrusts and planks, and create a small circuit of about 5 exercises in a row. Do between 10-12 reps (or as many as you can do)

Take a rest then repeat the same circuit again twice more.

If you want any more help with this feel free to pm me

Thankyou for your reply,:)
ive never tried circuit training...
just gotta find a link to bodyweight exercises with piccies. :rolleyes:
xxx

A!$E sounds like Aisle.
Have a book with images/photos of bingo wing with a list why you hate them and on the opposite page arms that you'd like to have and clothes you'd like to wear and why you want them.
So far it's been working for me!
I exercise with 5lbs weight on each arm with davina super pump and sculpt upper body exercise 3 times a week each session 40mins.

Dont suppose you could share what exercises you do for your arms...

Sure!

I'm doing Davina high energy 5 work out and davina's super body work out. Focusing on pump work out which concentrate on the upper body and arms.. I recommend investing in weights, if you don't have them at the moment, try exercising with a 1litre bottle of water or even a tin of beans (or whatever of similar size) in each hand.
I'm doing 50 minutes of work out 4-5 times a week and spending about 20 minutes during each session focusing on my arms and shoulders.. I SOOO WANT to bare them this summer..
last summer I kept covering up in cardigans.. it was so hot i avoided going out.. and I looked silly on the beach at 30 degrees wearing jeans and cardi when everyone's in their bikini or at least in short sleeves!
NEVER AGAIN.. it's very achievable as we've about 6 months time before summer.
by the way, you can borrow them for your local library, I did that before buying them.
There are plenty of videos and articles on bingo wings exercise.. just google it :)

I do tricep dips on the bottom step of the stairs!

Its only my oppinion but small amounts of cardio would be a good start one of the cheapest and easiest forms to try is walking up and down your stairs just be careful not to over do it

Back