• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I start the cambridge diet tomorrow!

I saw my consultant tonight and she is LOVELY - I was there for an hour and a half just chatting about this and that! :D

The bad news is I weigh more than I thought, I am 12'2 :( mortified! But I'm hoping part of that was food and water as I had tea and a big drink of diet cola (I will so miss this) before I went out and had a massive wee when I got in.

So my consultant says to just repeat to myself "I am putting this diet first" for the first week and I'm going to do that, I can get over the "I'm hungry" feelings, go to bed early, walk my dog (which she'll love and exercise for me) read ... come on here ;) but NOT EAT.

I'm really hoping I can lose at least 7lbs my first week, I know it's a lot but I'll feel loads better if I am well into the 11s.

So glad I've "caught" myself now before it got any worse as well!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done!! You can do it!! I would love to be your weight haha!! I am 15stone and totally mortified!

I am re-starting next week and cannot wait to finally say goodbye to my fat days once and for all xxx

Good Luck Puzzles! I am on day 6, and its true what they all say, if you can get past day 4, you will feel really great, I have tons more energy, so now im just trying to concentrate on ignoring food, because even though I dont feel hungry, as such, I still have habits i need to break for good...

Hope day 1 is easy on you xx

:D:D well done puzzles, the first 4 days are the worst regarding being tired maybe a few hunger pangs once you hit ketosis your away with it good luck and post any queries you may have the peeps on here very supportive :D:D:D

Thank you so much, it's a huge help knowing there are people on here I can come and talk to if it gets hard (which it WILL!) makes a big difference! xx

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
Good luck, keep posting.

Setas

Silver Member
Is it weigh in tomorrow? nHope it goes OK

Good luck keep posting it definatley helps loads of supportive people on here to offer kind words when needed- I kept up a diary from day one really helps to read back over it and seeing how far you've come feel free to have a browse through my cd newbie diary (under diary section) it's cd from a males point of view from day 1 on 10/01/11 to current day almost finished my 12weeks on ss so might help.