I start tomorrow!

WillowFae

Gold Member
So, I start CD tomorrow. My form has been signed by the Dr and I am picking it up from the surgery tomorrow morning on my way to my appointment with my CDC.

I've had a girlie weekend in London with some friends and have tried to be good and not binge like it's the Last Supper - LOL!

Any hints and tips for the first few days? I'm a teacher and have purposely chosen to start in half-term.

Hi good luck with your start! I think its important to keep yourself busy and make sure u have a bottle of water with you always and just hang in there the first few days are definatly the hardest!
If you feel like your haveing a wobble come on here and have a chat im sure someone will be about to talk you down x

Thanks. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

Good luck Willowface..:)

Hello! Welcome!! Mine is being signed by my doctor and I hope to pick it up tomorrow as well!! Good luck and keep us all posted! X

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling hungry at the moment as I would normally have had breakfast about an hour ago! My appointment is at 9 so not long to go before I can have my first shake.

Morning! I've had a call and they've signed the form woo hoo! So going to see my CDC later :) good luck for today lovey! X

Good luck Willow and Emma:

Tips (as requested) :D

1.) Realize that the first 10 days are going to be hard, but DO NOT quit, becuase if you get past 10 days, chnaces are you will continue and get to your goal

2.) Realize that CD is just a stepping stone and unless you address the reasons why you have got big in the first place, you will 100% gain back all your weight (and most likely pretty quickly)

Congrats on making the decision to start CD, your life is about to change :)

Last edited:
Thanks Big H. Got my sachets so ready to go :). My main focus at the moment is to get through 2 weeks.

Good luck to you too Emma :)

Good luck willowfae xx I'm restarting today after nearly 3 weeks off the first few days are tough but it does get so much easier x

Good luck girls you can do it!

Thanks Big H. Got my sachets so ready to go :). My main focus at the moment is to get through 2 weeks.

I thought you and Emma were one and the same lol. Good luck !!

welcome to minimins and cambridge! good luck!

Hey guys. Things went haywire yesterday so I started this morning instead. Had a strawberry shake so far. Will try a choc mint for lunch.

Can you make it up with more than 227ml of water? I found it very thick and I'd rather it was runnier.

Hi hun, i too fell off my start day so day 1 for me also. I only have tetra shakes tho but im sure you could add more water

Back