I start tomorrow

Ti@ra-M@ker

Hi all,

I'm seeing my cdc tonight and hopefully start the diet for the 1st time tomorrow, all going well. My husband wants to do it along with me but he has high blood pressure so will need to see his GP 1st. So we'll see what happens.

Anyway just thought I'd say hi and I'll keep you updated as to how I get on.

Tiara x

Good luck with your CDC tonight and let us know how you get on :)

The support on this board is fab and I couldn't get through it without everyone here :)

I think it will be great. I'm already addicted to it and haven't even started yet. I'll let you know how I go and fingers crossed I do as well as you've obviously done!

Hi Tiara,

I hope your husband can join you as it would be wonderful support for each other.

Losing weight is one of the best things you can do for your blood pressure:)

Good luck with your weight loss journey and be sure to let us know how you both get on.

I am just wondering how many couples we have doing their weight loss journey together....think this calls for a new thread.:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,
I hope he can too. Apart from anything I think it will so much easier for me. I'll still have my daughter to cook for but I think I can cope with that. He's going to come with me tonight I think so that we can talk more about it with the CDC. I've only talked to her briefly on the phone so far so hopefully get more info tonight.

Hiya Tiara..

Sending you lots of willpower vibes for tomorrow and your coming days.. wishing you great success!

My DH is also dieting with me, not CD but it is nice to have him on side so to speak, especially on a friday night, which seem to be my worst nights for the munchie grumps :D

xx

Thank you. I'm trying to soak up the vibes!!! Willpower is something that I do not have.

Hey... good luck with your CDC tonight and hope you find CD good for you... once ya get over the first few days you will be flying!!!

i'm restarting meself tomorrow so we can keep each other company!!

love

Gen xxx

Good to meet you Gen.

I read all these success stories and it fills me with confidence but whith so many unsuccessful diets under my belt I'm slghtly nervous. I will try my best though and it is good to have so many people on here in the same boat. I'd hate to be attemting it on my own!

Good to meet you Gen.

I read all these success stories and it fills me with confidence but whith so many unsuccessful diets under my belt I'm slghtly nervous. I will try my best though and it is good to have so many people on here in the same boat. I'd hate to be attemting it on my own!

U'll never be alone on this forum!!!! sure i know what ya mean about the unsuccessfull diets but with CD the results really are quick so it does keep ya going!!! just stick with the plan and you will be laughing!!!

looking forward to catching up with ya tomorrow xxx

Hi Tiara

Good luck with your meeting tonight and with your CDC.

I had high BP and had to get my doctor to sign. I must admit that I was worried about going to the doctors and how it would be received, but I shouldnt have worried because she was extremely supportive and is behind me. She didnt want to stop my medication but said she would monitor me every 5 to 6 weeks. I also have a wrist monitor at home and already it has reduced by quite a bit and thats only after 13 days.

so every good luck to your husband too. Its one of the main focus I have to stick with it because I hate taking the medication.
Dont forget to let us know how you get on

xx

Hi Tiara

Good luck with your meeting tonight and with your CDC.

I had high BP and had to get my doctor to sign. I must admit that I was worried about going to the doctors and how it would be received, but I shouldnt have worried because she was extremely supportive and is behind me. She didnt want to stop my medication but said she would monitor me every 5 to 6 weeks. I also have a wrist monitor at home and already it has reduced by quite a bit and thats only after 13 days.

so every good luck to your husband too. Its one of the main focus I have to stick with it because I hate taking the medication.
Dont forget to let us know how you get on

xx
I think he will be allowed to do it but his BP was so high at one point he was in hospital and now takes a combination of 4 different tablets. We'll see what the doc says though.

That's amazing that your BP has dropped already. That's a motivation in itself!! Well done.

remember those pesky men lose quicker !!!!! xx

Hello and good luck Tiara! I start on Monday and these boards are so addictive!!! lol

How much you got to lose? I have a whopping 8 stone!!! Ouch!!!

Hi Tiara
Good luck with the diet. Hope hubby can join you too, it would be a great support and so good for his health (and yours too)
Stick with it and keep your determination going, and you'll see great results.
Good luck

Hi Tiara

Hope everything went ok last night with your CDC and your hubby will soon be joining you.
Good luck with your day 1!!!!!.

Jazzy x

hey hun... how ya gettin on with your first day??? remember it is hard but well worth it!!!

love

Gen xx

Hi all,
Thank you all for your good luck wishes. It means a lot to me. Last night went fine. I saw my CDC who is very nice and came home with a weeks supply.

Well this is day one. I haven't actually had any packs yet. Just about 2 pints of water. I'm away to have a shake so I'll see how that goes. Hubby has had one and said it was ok. Because he has high BP he is still going to follow the diet but add a meal a day too. To start with anyway.

Hello and good luck Tiara! I start on Monday and these boards are so addictive!!! lol

How much you got to lose? I have a whopping 8 stone!!! Ouch!!!

I have about 10stone to lose. I basically need to lose half my body weight... Scary thought! I'm trying not to think about it like that though. 1 day at a time! Maybe once I start seeing the weight come off I'll feel braver and imagine myself at target. For now I'll think about this week.

Thanks again to you all. I'll keep posting and let you know how I'm getting on. For now I'd better go and do some work.

Tiara x

Hi Tiara,
Hows day one going, just on day two myself and feeling really well. Yesterday i was hungry all day but woke up feeling fine. I am really suprised that i am not that hungry on day two, i was expecting to be starving.

Back