I started Exante yesterday

mojobrad

Hi Everyone

About 15 years ago I lost 5 stones on Atkins.

I put some of the weight back on over a period of time. I was getting a bit upset that I might put on all 5 stones and so 5 years ago I went on the Cambridge Diet. I love the speed with which I lost weight and I lost 2 stones.

I was worse this second time and put the weight back on almost immediately.

So here I am again wanting to lose weight.

Yesterday went well. I liked both the shake and the soup. I'm not so keen on the bar. Today has gone well too but I'm feeling quite hungry now.

Anyway, I thought that I would drop by and say hello to everyone.

:)

Last edited:
welcum to the forum and good luck on your diet..
mwah

Welcome on board :D xx :welcome2:

(Look at mister Mark trying to eagerly recruit for Team Blue..;))

Well done on getting past the first hurdle.. of taking that very first step. Sometimes that is the hardest xxx

The bars, I found not horrid but unpleasant to start but I swear now I almost lick the wrapper and they don't seem to last 5 seconds.. mmmm actual raisin.. real choccie chips! It is odd how you tastes change so fast.. I think it is because my body knows its the only solid food its getting until these lumpy bits fall away.. so now its the food of the gods.

Hope you have another 100% evening and well done :D xx
Hope to see more of you on the forum :D its lovely to have another member to the mottley crew

Last edited:
welcome i started yesterday too , goodluck x

ive got my soup , that will be fine untill pack comes . I owe u 2 shakes and 2 bars xx thank you

Hi and Welcome mojobrad :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am very hungry today but I'm determined to stick with this.

I was doing the Slimming World diet before Exante and so I do have some weight loss to record.

I knew about this site and come along to get some ideas and saw exante. With the special offers that are on now I thought it was well worth having a go for some guarenteed weight loss for a while.

I'm going to see how I feel. I may try to lose all my weight with food replacement or go back on the Slimming World diet.

Whatever happens I'll go on Slimming World to maintain this time. I really don't want to gain weight again.

Welcome, i started yesterday with my hubby. I haven't been hungry but felt a bit rubbish this morning, but i feel good tonight. I've done slimming world before but never lost weight, but i intend to try and stick to their principles to maintain. Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day for us all.

Back