I started Exante yesterday

I know Mike, we need to recruit more men for Team Blue, but you know, us 4 could it do it without breaking a sweat. I think they are seriously battling to stay focused, one of them will crack soon.

Hi everyone

I'm still truckin here. I can't believe that I'm at the end of day 7. Day 7 I say and I'm sticking to it 100%! How have I done it?

I'm feeling good. Feel like I've lost a bit. I also feel more confident (because I've lost a bit). The hunger's not so bad - but it's still there lurking.

I have a meal to go to on Thursday so I'm going to have to be very good there. I'll try to keep to protein and salad and drink water.

I also have another meal on Saturday when I'll do the same.

I hope all is well with everyone. I hope you're all sticking at it as best you can.

Well done on your loss Mojo :) 8lb is great :)
Well done on sticking to it 100%, I'm on day 6 so hopefully will make it a week of 100% tomorrow
Good luck at the meals :)

Carly

Thank you ladies.

Today I've decided to have the shakes. I like the soups but prefer the shakes. I've ordered a bumper pack of shakes in order to facilitate this.

I'm going to stick to the diet tomorrow but I'm going to have a paella. I'm going to focus on the protein and avoid the rice. I hesitated to say that I would go to this meal but a friend is retiring and it's her do. I think that's important.

Anyway this is day 8 and I'll honk later.

well done hun 8lbs is a great loss..keep it up and you will reach your goal easily..:)....and as the others have said see how you feel once your first pack has finished and then make a decision from there as then you will see how much you have lost in total and so on and you will also notice changes in yourself by then as well...:) good luck on whatever you decide hun :)
mwah

Yesterday was a great day. I weighed myself at the gym and I'd lost 3 pounds. I was very pleased about that. But then I went out last night.

Another good thing about yesterday was my son getting his university exam results. he now has a first class honours degree and so we're going out tonight to celebrate that.

I'm also meeting friends for lunch tomorrow. I'm eating carefully but I guess Sunday will be my next full day of dieting.

Ah well here I am updating my thread. I've changed my ticker to show a final BMI of 25. This is my target for using Exante as a sole source. After that I intend to introduce other foods gradually. I'm hoping that this will be my final ever "strict" diet and that I will stop the yoyo dieting.

I'm enjoying Exante. I'm on three shakes a day. I go out occasssionally with friends and have a meal. I don't allow myself a free choice of food. I'm very careful and have high protein/low carb.

I don't have any scales at home and so it's a bit difficult to get weighed but I managed to weight myself yesterday and I've lost 2lbs. That's despite the fact that I've been out for three meals this week. It's easy to be good when you go out for a meal,I think, after being on Exante. I have some colleagues who are retiring and I really don't want to make a fuss and spoil their night by saying that I'm on a diet. Even so it's quite easy to eat the "right" things, especially after being on Exante.

I have a few days now where I'm going to be busy doing something else and there won't be any temptations so I'm hoping for a little spurt.

I'm feeling much better and also looking much better. One or two people have commented that I look like I'm losing weight. It's always nice when that happens. Apart from my family and you no one knows that I'm dieting.

:) well done !!!

so nice when people comment and say your looking well etc really keeps you motivated,

some people never ever believe i was 13.4 stone they think i got the numbers wrong does make me laugh !

keep up the good work !

day 5 of my restart so far so good ... tiny nibble on cheese *slaps wrist *

but you seem to have your mind in the right place thats the most important part of a vlcd well any diet !!
S x

Hi S

I hope that you're right about my mind. I am a bit of yoyo dieter. I've been here before and this time i don't want to be back again.

I'm watching Yambabe with interest. I need to plan for when I get a BMI of 25 to make sure that I continue to lose a little bit more and then stay there.

I'm lucky i don't like cheese it does seem to be quite adictive.

You are lucky not to like cheese as most of us on here seem to *love* the stuff! Well done on your 2lb and congratulations on still losing whilst going out for meals, your choices must be good. Keep it up!
Bren xx

Back