I started monday

Hi new to slim and save, got a friend who's been on it for about 10 weeks now and she's nearing here 3 stone Mark so thought I'd give it a go....I'm on 3 a day....the thing I'd like to know is how will I know when I'm in ketosis..? This is day 2 and had slight headaches today...I waiting for my ketostiks to turn up..

You wont feel as hungry, probably feel cold & have a funny taste in your mouth. Don't rely too much on the keto sticks as theyr not 100% reliable. Good luck hun xx

Julie, it's Laura, I found you that was quick lol! You can't have gum because it may lead to cravings. I get the mouth sprays in Asda by the toothpaste gotta few of them and they do the trick x

Hi Laura....yes I bought on of them it is good...I bought my ketostix but it's not showing that I am in ketosis...??? Got no cravings tho and the horrible taste in mouth so hoping thats a sign..??? Lol xx

liketobelighter said:
Hi Laura....yes I bought on of them it is good...I bought my ketostix but it's not showing that I am in ketosis...??? Got no cravings tho and the horrible taste in mouth so hoping thats a sign..??? Lol xx

Dont worry too much about the sticks. I bought them 2 & never should being in ketosis or sometimes just slightly changed : )

Welcome! Laura's doing great isn't she? I used to live really near you guys before I moved to the frozen wastes of the north! :). Good luck!

I've tried and tested the stix for all of 3 days and nothing so I'm not bothering anymore...my clothes and scales tell me I'm loosing weight so that's all good..x

I was just outside Bobbing :). Lived there for 10 years until I moved 3 years ago.

Back