I started yesterday!

AndyPandy

Yay :D

Started slimfast yesterday, wasnt too bad, had 1 shake in the morning, then had a small dinner, shakes dont taste that bad? ;) im new to this minimins thing :eek: takes a bit getting used to.

Anyway thats all really, just saying hello really
Cheers :rolleyes:

Welcome :wavey:

Good luck with your plan, no the shakes are great especially if you blend them with some ice cubes, then they taste gorgeous!!

Look forward to hearing more from you

welcome to minimins...Sometimes its really hard to stay on track, but with the support you get on here, its not long before youre back on track. dont beat yourself up about bad days. just come on here and have a moan, then jump back on the wagon the next day.theres always someone to listen and offer advice. Good luck on your journey, and wecome again!:)

Linda xx

Cheers guys :D

To be fair, i just needed some direction, need to lose about 5 or 6 stone, i give myself 12 months

Slimfast seems to be awesome, its cheap, you got plans, and it doesnt taste bad at all, ice is the key haha :rolleyes:

Again, thanks people, your cool :p

Cheers guys :D

To be fair, i just needed some direction, need to lose about 5 or 6 stone, i give myself 12 months

Slimfast seems to be awesome, its cheap, you got plans, and it doesnt taste bad at all, ice is the key haha :rolleyes:

Again, thanks people, your cool :p

Plus you can still eat proper meals too, which is what I love about it. I don't think I could do a liquid only plan, but slimfast is easier to stick to, you know you're getting real food too and those snacks definitely help you through the day. Take it one day at a time, make sure you drink lots of water and you'll soon see the results. Good luck and let us know how you get on x

awesome ;)
im doing some excerise too, nothing amazing, just some sit ups etc.

ill keep people updated as im doing weigh ins every month.

:cool:

Any exercise is a step in the right direction. I think I need to start sit ups as it's my stomach that I want to target (baby belly still!), I just find them so hard lol, so good on you.

Back