i still cant stop :(

Then tell him to hide them or you'll keep eating them and he'll never get to eat any himself. :D

I reckon you ought to be able to guilt him into supporting you, Sam. I'm not sure that I could resist a packet of custard creams either, to be honest - and if I got started on a packet, I'd probably finish the lot too. At the very least, your Dad and sister could keep them tucked away - out of sight, out of mind. Aren't they very supportive then? :(

Yeh they are quite supportive but I don't think they realise how bad the sleep eating is! I'm going shopping in a mon and only gona buy rich teas as there half a point each x

early christmas gift for them, a box each to keep in thier rooms in a place of thier choosing and all thier special treats go in em?

i used to have to do that when i lived at home with anything i bought myself as my older sis would just eat everything she could get ( she wasnt like you, she was just a female dog with no regards for other peoples property )

When you say you sleep eat do you mean that you are still totally asleep when you raid the cupboards?

My friend did this quite often, would have no idea until she got up in the morning to the destruction in the kitchen. Dry breakfast cereal, whole packets of dried fruit, uncooked pasta and rice, nothing in packets or boxes was safe. She ended up fitting window alarms on the cupboards but that only woke her young son who found the sight of his zombie like mum distressing. Off came the alarms! The thing with her was she never put any weight on so the dr's didn't treat it as a problem. I don't think they thought thru what happens with rice, pasta and dried pulses when a vast quantity hit a moist stomach! She had to stop having those things in the cupboards as they are dangerous. I've lost touch with her now but last i knew she was still doing it, along with sleep walking butt naked in the street!

Sometimes I remember but other times I have to be reminded, I ate half a Jamaica Ginger cake the other night and had no memory of it! I eat dried cereal and full bowls of rice crisps full of god knows how much sugar

Have you had a look at the sleep eating link Sam? Does that sound like you?

Yeah.. was it any good?

Back