I take it no one is doing 810?...........

sandyblack

Hi

I have posted a couple of times for 810 losses advice but not really received any responses...

I got weighed this morning after my first full week of 810 and ive lost 3/4 lb. Is that normal???:mad:

In the past five weeks (doing sole source) and 1 wk of 810 I have lost 7lbs. This has been long and painful and im really worried that my body is totally messed up as I dont seem to lose weight on so few calories. After doing 1 wk of 810 and losing less than a pound im really freaked out and upset.

I dont see how I will be able to increase this to 1000-1200 calories and stay the same weight. My body is messed up?

Very upset today.

No expert here but surely someone experienced in Cambridge Diet matters will come along soon and reply?

If you can't get reassuring advice from your Counsellor perhaps you could ring the company's Head Office? I'm sure someone there would be happy to advise you.

Hang on in there!

i'm sure i replied before hun. i did 810 for awhile and loved it but didn't have any loss but i did a inbetween which is ss+ and milk and lost 4lb that week.

Going from SS to 810 your losses will slow considerably for a couple of weeks while your body replenished it's Glycogen store in your liver....
This is when taking measurements can be absolutely crucial for your sanity and motivation!

After that you will get losses in excess of 2.5lb per week on average... lots of people see similar losses to SS after the initial plateau during the transition period from SS to a 810.

That has been my experience as a CWC for over 5 years... I hope that this helps a little.

Ali x

Thanks Tinkerbellsmum - you did reply and you were my only one!

I guess I thought more people would be on here doing 810 too.

I go see my CDC this eve and will see what her scales say. Im a bit worried about this weekend as im out both fri and sat night for meals. Was going to originally relax a bit as ive worked so hard -but losing only 3/4 lb has made me reconsider as its so little and im really worried about my metabolism.xxx

Thanks for everyones input on here x

Hi
I did 810 but am now on step 3 (1000).
Didn't like 810 as i wasn't in ketosis, i was hungry, and i ate rubbish things. So obviously I put on few kilos. Now on 1000, I lost a bit, and I am always full, so i am really happy with this plan.

Hi since being on 810 I've only lost 1lb then 2lb the next week. I know what you mean, it hardly seem worth it for such a hard diet! I'm also starving all the time!!! :(

do not stress about a lower loss on the 810. it's good to have an up and down in the diet, keep your body guessing! i generally loose around 3 to 4lbs initially on the 810. your body is still in ketosis and will still burn the carbs so there is no store to replace until you get onto the 1000 plan that involves more food and more carbs! sometimes we plateau for a reason, our body need a kick, something a bit different. talk to your CDC!

Back