I think I have found my WW mojo at last!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Snozzberry, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well I've managed to lose 2 weeks in a row anyway :D

I am going away this weekend though, m friend is having a BBQ and while I will try to be sensible, I'm not going to sit there feeling deprived. I would like to get my first half stone next week though.

I think I, going to have to get off my bum and do some exercise aren't I? :kissass:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Congrats on the weight loss and enjoy the BBQ.
  4. size102b

size102b Banned

Well done on the losses and glad your in a good plan place :) I didn't do any exercise first 4 weeks as I wanted to get in the right frame of mind for eating less, but I was 5 stone heavier than you.
    What I say the key to long term exercise is finding something you can increase and also change what you do after a couple if months as ours bodies soon get used to the same routeen.
    Have a nice BBQ hope it stays dry and heres to your silver seven next week :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.