i think i need some mroe targets

Misdee

Silver Member
suggestions anyone?

(and help working out 10% of 16stone 2lb please)

Surely you just want 10% of the weight you have to lose yes?

Not of your whole body!!!

so.........0.1 x 86 (lbs to lose) = 8.6

As for targets...I dunno. You kinda have to set them yourself love. Getting into something you haven't before?

Being able to do an activity where you wouldn't have?

Depends what you want to achieve!!

xx

Surely you just want 10% of the weight you have to lose yes?

Not of your whole body!!!

so.........0.1 x 86 (lbs to lose) = 8.6

As for targets...I dunno. You kinda have to set them yourself love. Getting into something you haven't before?

Being able to do an activity where you wouldn't have?

Depends what you want to achieve!!

xx

i'm having such a fuzzy day. yes 8.6lb is right.

MIL has just invited us round for dinner on sunday. I havent told her i am doing this, I cant, not when she is so stressed because her son isnt eating properly and I am sneakily adding extra calories to his food to keep his weight up, and having to buy him build up drinks. :sigh: what can i do? They are all having baked ham, she usually does me some chicken breast.

Its great to have goals. My 1st was to finish 2 weeks with no extras then to loose 10% of my total body weight then it was to wear my wedding ring again, then wear my engagement ring as well. To get into a size 16 and then to get to a size 14.

Im pleased to say that Ive now reached all of those. So Im now also looking for some new goals.

Good luck with your own goals, I think these are the things that help us stay focused.

Losing 10% of your bodyweight would be an excellent goal too I make it around 23 lbs. I know with Slimming world they award you for 10% as it apparently makes a huge positive difference to your health to lose 10%.

As for your dilemma re MIL if you are invited often to dinner I think you need to tell her or to refuse all invites but this may cause problems for you if you do it too often.

Best of Luck with your CD journey.

Dizzy x

i would have thought its 10% of your body weight which is 22.6lbs why dont you go for that first then the shorts then 20%

i cant refuse the dinner invite. i have to drive all the family there, hubby isnt allowed to drive due his various mechanicial devices, and i dont want to stress her atm. she came in and said she was worried about the not eating, i thought she was talking about me, but its about hubby and his lack of appatite again. just feeling very stressed today, me trying to lose weight and trying to keep hubbys weight up is hard.

cool targets

i am going to love walking the kids to school in sept and see all the women looking at me wondering how the hell i lost all the weight
i only hope i succeed in getting alot of by then

and to be under 14stone would be heaven

misdee i might be knicking some of your target ideas there fab
xxx

Hi Misdee,

My aims are always special occasions or a night out. Especially if I know I'm going to see someone that I haven't seen for while. It gives me extra willpower tokens somehow! I guess it's in the hope that i'll here those magic words "have you lost weight?"

To us dieters those words are second only to "you've won the lottery!"

Re the MIL - could you have a chat with her and say that this diet is really important to you and that you are doing it to ensure you are fit and healthy enough to be able to take care of her son?

Hope it goes ok :hug99: xxx

Hi Misdee,

My aims are always special occasions or a night out. Especially if I know I'm going to see someone that I haven't seen for while. It gives me extra willpower tokens somehow! I guess it's in the hope that i'll here those magic words "have you lost weight?"

To us dieters those words are second only to "you've won the lottery!"

Re the MIL - could you have a chat with her and say that this diet is really important to you and that you are doing it to ensure you are fit and healthy enough to be able to take care of her son?

Hope it goes ok :hug99: xxx

I would agree with this. My MIL was worried about her son as well but I managed to get her on my side. He now visits hers once a week for a big feast which makes her happy, him happy and me really happy as I dont have to cook!

Back