I think I'll change my goal

alex85

Irregular Member
Well, 1lb off my target of 12 stone dead this morning. Thats a loss of 6 stone and 6 lbs since I started. Pretty chuffed.

Badminton season has started again and that is the time I lost the bulk of my weight last year, towards the end of the season really. Since March/April of this year I really haven't lost a lot. A combination of holidays and not as much exercise saw me pretty much maintaining.

Somehow I have managed to lose about 5lbs ish this week.

So, the goal is being reduced to 11 stone!!

Goal date... Christmas.

Wish me luck.

Good Luck! And well done on your achievement so far :)

congratulations on your fantastic weight loss! Absolutely amazing! Well Done!

Sharkbait1983 x

That's fantastic! I'm aiming for 5 1/2 to 6 stone loss, almost at 4 st mark. I'm on Wirral too, started going to West Kirby gym and swimming at Woodchurch, feels so great to be exercising again. Where do you go for badminton?
Emma x

Hi Emma, I play for a few clubs, quite a decent standard - really enjoy it and it definitely helps the weight loss. So much so that I really don't need to go to the gym anymore.

Your weight loss is excellent - nice to meet someone else from this neck of the woods! x

Thats great, well done Alex! You started Jan of this year?? Thats really good going! So if you hit 11 stone by christmas you will have lost 7 and a half stone in a year? Thats pretty damn amazing!

Sammy, may have been a bit before that, but not much more.

I should have 7.5 stone off my xmas if not earlier. Never been one to do things by halves and I'm the sort of person to get bored if i dont see results very quickly which is why I have so many failed diets behind me.

Anyway, update guys... 11 stone 9lbs this morning. I literally have no life at the moment though its fair to say, exercise whenever possible. Is it sad that I drop and do 50 press ups/sit ups at random intervals during the day!?

6 mile run before breakfast, I'm literally living for weight loss.

Hey there, wow your loss is incredible, very well done, what an inspiration you are! Good luck with the loss you want to achieve before Christmas - I'm sure you'll do it no bother! :)

Back