Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I think I'm being tested !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by minikayla, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. minikayla

minikayla Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    GRRRRRR what a day ....one thing after another ...culminating in my losing my temper big time ( justified not CD grumpiness) ........... I came away shaky upset and desperately in need of a ciggie ( given up Jan 1) and a MAHOOSIVE bar of chocolate ...I am pretty pleased with myself that I succomed to neither evil :D
    ........instead I took my two little doggies a walk on the beach .

Tomorrow is another dicky situation ..been invited to a lunch for Women in Business ......really want to hear the speaker ........dreading side -stepping the food issue. Don't really want to advertise the fact I am doing CD :eek:...but don't want to blow it either .........think I might tell a fib and reckon on I've just had a tooth out or something :confused:

Give me strength :sigh:

Michaela

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Michaela,

Well done on giving up the ciggies and for not succumbing to the chocolate bar or the ciggies:happy096:

Wonderful achievement!

Love Mini xxx

4. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I tell people i have food allergies lol

5. sealy27

sealy27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    A massive well done for reframing from choc and Cigs!! It's sooooo hard to do when you're having a bad day!! xx

6. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Well done for resisting tempation. Hope function goes ok. I'm not advertising fact that I'm doing CD either. Doing secret shaking in car at lunchtime so no-one at work knows !!

7. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wow, how excellent are you giving up cigs and keeping to the diet. I had to do one at a time. I am proud to say that I have been a non smoker since boxing day 4 years ago. Wish I could get this diet thing sorted as easilt as I did smoking.
    If I get pertered about food whilst SS'ing I simply say that I am out to dinner later with a client/firend and I don't want to spoil my appetite. Other women understand and men never question.
    Good luck tomorrow :)

8. little*red

little*red Don't worry, be happy :)

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    Well done on not succumbing to the choccie and ciggies, your doing great. Giving up two vices at once it a big achievement.
    As for the function how about saying you need to get blood tests done at the doctors so you need to have nil my mouth for a day? Usually people won't want to be rude by probing for any further info.

9. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done hun ,great willpower, and think how much your dogs love you for taking them for a walk:D

work from home so finding it easy not to make excuses, but my close friends now know about me being on CD, because they wanted to come round for a chinese:sigh: so I told them, and TBH they were both great about it:D

what did you do then?

10. minikayla

minikayla Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Came clean ...and just said I was on a liquid diet for 100 days ...lots of oohs and ahhs ...and aren't you determined .............. yeah right ...move before I eat you !!

Went OK though ..thanks all

M x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.