I think I'm being tested !!

minikayla

GRRRRRR what a day ....one thing after another ...culminating in my losing my temper big time ( justified not CD grumpiness) ........... I came away shaky upset and desperately in need of a ciggie ( given up Jan 1) and a MAHOOSIVE bar of chocolate ...I am pretty pleased with myself that I succomed to neither evil :D
........instead I took my two little doggies a walk on the beach .

Tomorrow is another dicky situation ..been invited to a lunch for Women in Business ......really want to hear the speaker ........dreading side -stepping the food issue. Don't really want to advertise the fact I am doing CD :eek:...but don't want to blow it either .........think I might tell a fib and reckon on I've just had a tooth out or something :confused:

Give me strength :sigh:

Michaela

Hi Michaela,

Well done on giving up the ciggies and for not succumbing to the chocolate bar or the ciggies:happy096:

Wonderful achievement!

Love Mini xxx

A massive well done for reframing from choc and Cigs!! It's sooooo hard to do when you're having a bad day!! xx

Well done for resisting tempation. Hope function goes ok. I'm not advertising fact that I'm doing CD either. Doing secret shaking in car at lunchtime so no-one at work knows !!

Wow, how excellent are you giving up cigs and keeping to the diet. I had to do one at a time. I am proud to say that I have been a non smoker since boxing day 4 years ago. Wish I could get this diet thing sorted as easilt as I did smoking.
If I get pertered about food whilst SS'ing I simply say that I am out to dinner later with a client/firend and I don't want to spoil my appetite. Other women understand and men never question.
Good luck tomorrow :)

Well done on not succumbing to the choccie and ciggies, your doing great. Giving up two vices at once it a big achievement.
As for the function how about saying you need to get blood tests done at the doctors so you need to have nil my mouth for a day? Usually people won't want to be rude by probing for any further info.

well done hun ,great willpower, and think how much your dogs love you for taking them for a walk:D

work from home so finding it easy not to make excuses, but my close friends now know about me being on CD, because they wanted to come round for a chinese:sigh: so I told them, and TBH they were both great about it:D

what did you do then?

Came clean ...and just said I was on a liquid diet for 100 days ...lots of oohs and ahhs ...and aren't you determined .............. yeah right ...move before I eat you !!

Went OK though ..thanks all

M x

Back