i think i'm gonna give in .

loopyloudrewitt

i'm traumatised !!! everyday is gettin harder for me instead of easier for me .. what is wrong with me :(:(:(:cry::cry:... i thought it was suppose to get easier but for me it doesnt seem that way ... i'm half way thru day 4 now i dunno how much more i can take but i really dont wanna be fat !!!!

I really do think you should try and stick to it until your first weigh in you may well feel very differently when you see the scales going down, are you in ketosis yet ?? do you know ?? But if its making you miserable honestly as harsh as this may sound maybe this diet isn't for you, it doesn't suit everybody maybe you should look into other ways of getting to your goal, Good luck with whatever you decide x

i need harsh !!! ive tried many diets my problem is i get bored of slow weightloss .. i thought i wud be able for this .. i dunno if i'm in ketosis , how can u tell ??? i wish i was a strong as u and deezer

ketosticks tell you if you are in ketosis you wee on them and they change colour you can buy them from most chemists, you also get smelly breath although if you are drinking lots of water then sometimes you don't.

did u not find it hard at all ??

yeah of course i did, i don't think anyone on here would say it was easy all the time I was working on a t.v cookery show when i started this diet, i thought it was going to kill me lol

the thing is yes this diet is hard at times, is it as hard as not being able to live you life as you would like to ? no i don't think so. Is it as hard as looking at yourself in the mirror and hating what you see ? not in my opinion. Is it as hard as not giving yourself the best chances of a long and healthy life ? No. Having said all that, thats just my opinion and my experience, we all have to make our own decisions based on what we think is the right thing for us.

are you thinking about giving up because you think you want something to eat? Is there anything you can think of to distract yourself? It is hard and i am sure there will be hard days as long as you on on it but the end goal is so worth it. Have you set mini goals? I did that at the start. Now I work to weekly goals. Not weight related just wee things just for me for getting through the week and not giving in such as make up or a dvd. Please think hard before you give it. You need to be realistic and expect it to be bloody hard at times but if you really truley want to do it you will find it from somewhere to carry on. I really hope you stick with it. xx

things i did to get over the hard times ....

I wrote down all the reasons why i wanted to loose weight and i kept them on a card with me at all times
I printing a picture of a dress that i wanted to get into when i reach my goal and again kept it with me at all times so i could look it when i wanted to eat.
I put up a4 pictures of me at my fattest on my fridge and cupboard doors they are still up as a reminder.
I kept a calendar that i put big crosses through when i had got through the day
I bought a dress 6 sizes to small that i loved and hung it on the outside of my wardrobe so i could look at it every day and remind myself why i am doing all this.
I spent hours and hours looking at clothes on the internet that i would like to wear
I read people's diary's on here to see how they got through it.

all of these things helped me, they may well help you too....

Don't give in please!!! I cried almost every day for the first week.. Food can be an addiction .. After the first week you break that cycle with the help of keytosis ...
Your nearly over the hardest part..
As we speak my family are eating mcdonalds & I'm not even tempted!
Keep going till next week & I promise you it will be soooo much easier..
Everyone has to go tru the tough first week it's part of this .. Your so nearly at the easy part.. Don't give in you'll regret it hun xx
Remember why you started this diet & keep imaging yourself at your ideal weight.. These few hard days will be a distant memory soon x

Honey I found it sooo hard at the start, but two weeks in I have just cooked the yummiest lasagne ever (if I do say so myself!) for my family and I was fine, not even tempted to have a little taste and lasagne is my fave food xx you will look back on this and smile one day when the weight is falling off you xx good luck honey xx

Hi
I have just had my third weigh in and have lost 14lb in total, I must say I was a little disappointed to have only lost 2lb this week though. I have been drinking all the water, but this week I drank hot water instead, do you think this makes a difference drinking hot water rather than cold?
Keep it up, Elaine.

i'm traumatised !!! everyday is gettin harder for me instead of easier for me .. what is wrong with me :(:(:(:cry::cry:... i thought it was suppose to get easier but for me it doesnt seem that way ... i'm half way thru day 4 now i dunno how much more i can take but i really dont wanna be fat !!!!
Pleeeeeeeease don't give in hun!!!

You CAN do this!!! We all can!!

I struggled with being overweight for 15 years - every bloody diet under the sun tried and failed......found LT lost 65llbs had a baby....and sooo happy to be back the wagon to loose the baby pounds!!

I took so much inspiration from this forum when I was having those dark dark days where it was sooo hard.....

YOU CAN DO IT.......

hey girls i have gotten thru today ok .. seem to have bad patches from 3 - 9 .. feel like eating everything .. but i got thru it yet again .. hope tmr is easier .. thank u all for ur support xxx

Hey hunni just wanted to say hope your ok!!! You come on here all you want to get support... whinge and moan away!!! We all do!!!

Keep your chin up and keep strong!!! You WILL feel better soon....

Hang on please!!!! Get commenting then you get your 50 posts and it will open your profile a bit...

Have you got a diary in the diary section??? I had a quick look but couldn't see it???

Hope your ok!! x

hey deezer , i hung in der and half way thru day 5 nw and startin to feel much better thank god xx thank u dont have a diary . dont really know how to use it much at all

the thing is yes this diet is hard at times, is it as hard as not being able to live you life as you would like to ? no i don't think so. Is it as hard as looking at yourself in the mirror and hating what you see ? not in my opinion. Is it as hard as not giving yourself the best chances of a long and healthy life ? No. Having said all that, thats just my opinion and my experience, we all have to make our own decisions based on what we think is the right thing for us.

E.L what a fantastic and honest post. So profound 2

hey deezer , i hung in der and half way thru day 5 nw and startin to feel much better thank god xx thank u dont have a diary . dont really know how to use it much at all

Glad u feel better!!! All u have to do is start a new thread in the 'diaries section' its good to keep track of your thoughts and stuff I feel...

Glad things are easing up!!! X

Back