I think iv worked out what gives me this yukky bloated feeling!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok so I treated myself to a kids cod and chips before I get bak on track for the final time tomorrow, I ordered a can of dr pepper to have with it, I felt fine after the small portion of fish and chips but now after finishing the can of fizzy iv got that feeling like I had the other night, bloated, fat, yukky, like I'm about to burst

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dee6677

dee6677 invert keeper

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i am carrying a bottle of water with me all the time. i just constanly sip from that and not even think about any other drinks.
    i use to drink alot of diet coke/lemonade/**wine**
    but now i dont even miss them. i am loving the berry flavour
    for my water too.

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Imagine cod, greasy chips and Dr. Pepper (and if full fat that's about 13 teaspoons of sugar!) all mixed up in a bowl and now imagine that in your stomach.......

Methinks it's probably the combination and not just the Dr.Pepper (although that will make you feel more bloated than just water).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.