I think I've plateued :(

Sneeze

Silver Member
I've been on Weight Watchers since September and have lost about 2 and a half stone. I would say I'm ideally half way through my weight loss.

For the first few months I was losing anywhere between 1-3 points a week, averaging at about 2lbs. Since Christmas I'm losing about 1lb a week on average. Is this normal? I don't know if it's the move from Discovery or my body is just used to the new amount of food it's receiving but I'm finding I'm not as enthusiastic as I was about the plan. :(

Is this normal?

wow, well done on the weight loss! that's fantastic. :)
I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone, so there's nothing to worry about. I think you're doing a great job! :D

i'm like you,,i joined last june lost 2 stone but since christmas i'm getting nowhere,,well i feel like i'm getting nowhere even tho i lost4.5lbs in Jan but sts this week,,everyone keeps saying it's because i'm so close to goal that this will be the hardest part:(i'm going to give it till begining of March before i decide whether to go back to discover:)

it's just because the closer you get to goal the harder is it as there is less fat to lose, and ww say an average of 1-2lbs per week is right x

I'm almost half way to my goal and the last few wks my losses have been 1lb a wk. I'm not to dissapointed because its still 1lb loss, im trying to do more exercise and using less weekly points to see if i get a better loss.

Back