i think my body is having a panic!

ellie2409

As the title says really, i havent really recovered from that gain last week. im still the same weight and havent lost anything (weigh in today) bit gutted and it makes me question what im eating. i have been to the toilet so i dont think its that( sorry) I have been writing a food diary and in theory i *think* its ok..just hope my body starts behaving soon as id like some losses next week . *sigh* and my trousers feel tighter again!

Y not put ur food diary on here or give it to ur consultant so ww can we if there's anything stopping you getting them losses....do U drink plenty of fluids?

thank you, i will post the last week and a bit on this post.. i do sw from home so its just me!

02/10
B: muller light yoghurt, milk (hexa) alpen bar x1 (1/2 hexb)
L: 40g light cheese (hexa) bread x30g ( 1/2 hexb) salad, mayonnaise (2 syns) banana
D: lean mince 85g ,carrot,pepper, mushrooms, mayonnaise (2 syns) potatoes (hexb) muller light yoghurt, salad

total: 4 syns

03/10
B: two muller light yoghurts, milk (hexa) alpen light x1 ( 1/2 hexb)
L: 3 eggs, ham, 200g beans (hexb + 2 syns) handful grapes
D: quorn chicken pieces, noodles (5 syns) mushroom, pepper, broccoli, worcestershire sauce, onion.
Total: 7 syns

04/10
B: 2 x bread (hexb) milk (hexa) 35g phili cheese ( 1/2 hexa)
L: 2 x bread (hexb) cucumber, grapes (35g phili cheese 1/2 hexa)
D: quorn mince, tomato chopped, mushroom, carrot, worcestershire sauce, 2 hot dogs from tin (4 syns), sweetcorn and peas (4 syns)
snacks: muller light
Total: 8 syns

05/10
B: muller light yoghurt, milk(hexa)
L: grilled chicken salad, dressing (1 syn)
D: 35g wholemeal pasta (hexb) 300g chicken pieces, homebake sauce 50g (5 syns), cheese 40g (1/2 hexa plus 3 syns) breadcrumbs (2 syns), mushrooms
snack: 2 wholemeal bread 60g bread (hexb) 35g phili cheese (half hexa)cucumber

Total: 11 syns

06/10

B: 250ml milk (hexa) 200g beans (hexb + 2 syns) 2 eggs, mushrooms, 1 tsp butter (2 syns)
L: muller light yoghurt, grapes, crisps (4.5 syns)
D: quorn chicken pieces, onion, carrot, garlic, mushrooms, new potatos (hexB) oxo cube, 80g light cheese (hexa + 6 syns) sweetcorn (4 syns)

syns = 18.5

07/10
B : muller light yogurt, milk (hexa)
L: shapers tuna sandwich (14 syns) carrot, apple, grapes, green tea drink
D: quorn chicken pieces, broccoli, cauliflower, 1 onion, handful chopped pepper, 100g peas (hexb) new potatoes (hexb)worcestershire sauce

Total: 14 syns

08/10

B: all bran (hexb) milk (hexa) apple
L: 2 eggs scrambled, oil ( 2 syns) mushrooms, 60g bread (hexb) 35g phili (1/2 hexa) crisps (5 syns)
D: onion, mushrooms, carrot, courgette, garlic, handful prawns, soy sauce, 35g phili (1/2 hexa) ww wine (4 syns)
Total: 11 syns

Water intake hasnt been amazing this week i admit, trying to up intake from today! i would appreciate a glance and if theres anything you notice please point it out! xx

Sorry if I'm being thick...are these red days?

yeah they are , sorry should have said

I can see that most days U are not having superfree with your breakfast....with your muller light mix in some fruit or have some fruit afterwards.....also do U drink tea or coffee with milk between meals....u need to syn your milk for these too....and instead of grapes y not try some super speed fruits like stawberries or melon? make sure U drink atleast 6-8 glasses of water a day x

no i dont i really should be having more! Never been into fruit so it is hard for me to get myself to eat them though. thank you for taking the time to reply it is helpful! in terms of quantity/other meals do they look ok? I always make sure i ahve lots of vegetables with dinner. I have my hexb allowance in a jug and i use that for teas throughout the day and/or breakie if i have cereal dont go over my allowance.

i was curious about the 1 or 2 hexa also.. most days i have two should i cut down on the healthy extra a's?

I'm a bit confused here, I thought you were only allowed 1 HexA and one HexB choice a day? I could be wrong, I'm a newbie, but if you are allowed two then I haven't been doing the plan right AT ALL!!

you are only allowed 1 of each if you do extra easy i think, i am doing red days only x

You can two a and b on red and green...everything else looks fine :)

Thank you.. at least i know im eating ok.. aside from needing a bit more fruit and more water. Really is my body throwing a paddy about losing the weight i suppose!

09/10
B: 2x bread (hexb) butter (2 syns) coffee cake slice (about 23 syns), scrambled eggs, half tomato, milk allowance (hexa)
L:muller light yoghurt, ham slices, handful grapes. 2xalpen (hexb)
D: handful prawns, handful stirfry veg, 70g phili (hexa)

Total: 25 syns

Not too great today lol.. long story short we had an exceptionally long wait at morrissons just for toast and eggs, they had forgotten about us so brought over free cake for me and free goodies for my son whilst we waited. (an hour in total for toast!)

Id be starving if I just ate that lol why don't you throw in a couple of ee days? I do ee 4 times a week and red 3 times a week....i just find it better to keep motivated by having a few ee days because I feel rather limited on red days as low carbs x

By the way you've had fab losses so far so don't be worried....sometimes if we have lost a lot one week our body panics and holds on to fat becuase you've lost so much in one week so don't be dissheartened with a no change it will prob show next week! The body works in weird ways! X

By the way you've had fab losses so far so don't be worried....sometimes if we have lost a lot one week our body panics and holds on to fat becuase you've lost so much in one week so don't be dissheartened with a no change it will prob show next week! The body works in weird ways! X

I agree, you've lost a lot in a short space of time. Sometimes your body just stops and does a bit of a catch up. It will start up again, just be patient. :)
I also agree you could try EE, yes you only get one HEXA and HEXB but as far as I'm concerned the unlimited lean meat and carbs more than makes up for that. Having looked at your diary I would recommend trying to eat a tad more superfree and start off eating all 15 syns a day and see how you go. You could look at other people's diaries to see what they eat and to give you ideas. Hope that helps :D

aww thank you guys so much, youve really given me a lot of ideas. I think i will do a couple ee days a week - the original reason for choosing red is i know carbs make me bloat soo much - but it is rather limiting on red. i have just been to the shops and stocked up on lots of superfree!

Back