I threw out all my big knickers today

Crazyfool

Silver Member
as the tittle suggests ...my knickers that I had been wearing are too big :D so I have binned loads of pairs. The only things I now own are small lacy and pretty :p I also binned a load of bras . I will never need them again ( hopefully) Anyone else noticing a difference in their clothes ?

Well done hun! There's a charity that you can actually donate your bras too xx

Thanks I found it on google . I will defo parcel the bras up and send them . Some are almost brand new as I bought for pregnancy so kept buying as I grew so hardly worn and very expensive in my size lol !

x

Congrats! I'm really noticing too. I've dropped one dress size already and am borderline with the next. My drawers/wardrobe are full of stuff that doesn't fit. I need a good clear out! I also bought some lovely new undies this weekend.

It's such a great feeling isn't it! Has anyone else notice that the clothes you save 'for when I can fit into them' you never seem to want to wear once you can get into them?

rumbletummy said:
It's such a great feeling isn't it! Has anyone else notice that the clothes you save 'for when I can fit into them' you never seem to want to wear once you can get into them?

Yes! I threw a load of clothes away because I know once I lose weight, I'll just buy more :)

Congrats! I'm really noticing too. I've dropped one dress size already and am borderline with the next. My drawers/wardrobe are full of stuff that doesn't fit. I need a good clear out! I also bought some lovely new undies this weekend.

Out with the old stuff !! I am making room for all the new things I'm gonna treat myself to when I get to goal .

Well done!! I've actually decided, I'm going to start putting away some money, say £150 per month (if I can afford it) so that when I get to target I can go out and buy myself some new things :D

I'm going to make do with what I have until then, because about half the stuff in my wardrobe was too small, so I'm actually just getting to the stage where it fits me again! :D

Lolacola, that's a pretty good idea . I have loads of stuff I will be able to fit into when I lose a bit more . I can't wait to get my Summer stuff down from the loft to see what is nearly fitting.

Well done hun! Can't wait to throw away my Bridget jones pants x

as the tittle suggests ...my knickers that I had been wearing are too big :D so I have binned loads of pairs. The only things I now own are small lacy and pretty :p I also binned a load of bras . I will never need them again ( hopefully) Anyone else noticing a difference in their clothes ?

That's brilliant hun, I did the same as I lost my weight too. It was incredible how much I lost from my boobs lol!
I had a lot of nice unworn bras too so put them on ebay to make myself abit of cash. xxx

That's fabtastic , i'm not noticing in my clothes yet but soon , there's nowt better than puttin on some pretty pulling pants instead of the apple gatherers to make you feel grrrrreat. Well done you x

I should throw out my old ones and get my sparkly cheesewires out but I can't at the moment my wobbly old botty feels a lil bit vunerable still:eek:, my old granny pants are a bit like my comfort blanket at the moment lol ( they are large enough to double as a blanket in an emergency ... go go gadget pants:eek:!). Well done op for getting new pants may we all get there in the end.:D

Chocaslim good for you we deserve new knicks lol !! I'm gonna treat myself every time I have a loss , nothing major just a lipstick or a magazine or something .

Back