I took Target tonight :D

So happy!!

When I started out on my SW journey I never thought I would loose this weight so easily & quick!! I had set myself a goal which would have had me weighing in tonight with a loss of just under 2 stones, well tonight's weigh-in gives me a loss of just under........ 4!!!

I am now 10stone 3.5lbs, which means I am 2.5lbs under 4 stone loss which I personally feel is amazing!

I am getting ready to go on my holidays on Saturday with my hubby & 2 gorgeous babies, & our friends & their two children & can not wait! I am not dreading being seen in a swinsuit, I am not dreading having my picture taken, not dreading looking like the "fat" friend, I am totally looking forward to the whole thing!!

Thank you all for your help & support, recipe ideas & most of all insparational threads that have all helped me x

well done!! you must be so proud :) xx

well done!!!!!!!
congrats, you can be so proud of yourself, and i hope you enjoy every second of your holiday

aahhh thats wonderful. nothing worse than going on hols worried about fitting on the plane and needing to cover up whilst dodging cameras! i hope you have the time of your life :D xxx

Thats just fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself, what an amazing achievement!

Enjoy your holiday, such a great reward for all your hard work xxx

Excellent news.... & so quick too xx

Well done hun, fantastic going xxx

Well done!! You must be so proud!! <3

Congratulations! Enjoy the holiday, you've done abolutely fantabulous! :) :D

Back