I tried a refeed shake!

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
got them free from LT when I emailed them, was gonna wait till 31st to just start LT and not bother trying these ones but I couldnt help it!,, they're not too bad.. had the summer fruits..reminds me of angel delight I had years ago..

702403.jpg

Anyway, are the normal LT ones like this or way worse?

err sorry to burst your bubble... but the maintenance shakes are heaven compared to the LT normal ones... :p
i dont understand why they dont do them in TFR! it would really help, at least there would be more variety..
i heard the caramel bars are lush... but have to wait till end of next week to find out...

you know you can use maintenance as a way to lose weight as well dont you though it is a lot lot slower...you can either have two 'meals' a day of maintenance products and a low fat meal in the evening or they have even suggested three 'meals' a day (when things get tough after losing the weight to get you back in control again)...ive some maintenance left over so thats what im doing before i start properly beg of jan..just to get me back into the swing of things..slowly slowly :) but not til 28 dec :)

h xx

The normal shakes do take a while to get used to. In the 1st week you'll wonder why your doing this diet but once you get through the 1st week you'll soon find yourself looking forward to your shakes....i promise! :)

I have not found a maintenance shake/ bar I like! yuck!!

Back