I tried ss+ for a few days

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Mojo-jojo*, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    last 2 days i have done ss+ and ive enjoyed them but its triggering something now i need to go back on ss......:eek::eek::eek: does this happen to us all??

i have enjoyed the last 2days as my family went to pizza hut and i had the fresh salad there cucumbers,lettuce sweetcorn and i thoughly enjoyed it i have found a new appreaction for healthy food and it is possible to eat out ! yeah all the others were stuffing themselves with pizza and was really content with the little bit of salad !.... i didnt realise how much i like cucember!!! cant believe u used to go to pizza hut and stuff myself with all the pizza till i burst!!!:eek::eek:

im now going back on ss thou as i think i cud eat a whole cucumber!! i know the next few weightlosses will be smaller now due to ss+ but im so happy i have discovered eating out heathly........

last night i had a ''date' with my husband we went to a place called tiftins in town new curry resturant and i had salad!! letuce cucumber and 1 small spoon of rice and water and was content with it so if this is my future bring it on!!:)

sorry for my random post !!!

back to ss now :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

well done for not having a blow out....
    Just to say, be careful with sweetcorn and rice as both are high in carbs and don't think are allows on ss+ But I am sure you will slip back into ketosis if you have come out....
    I am soooo glad your date went well ;)

As for does it trigger cravings.... this could be the carb content as eating a lot of salad could maybe trigger this? Also just from my side of things.. last time I was on SS and I ate just protein... I didn't come out of ketosis, but it messed with my head and I slipped...

Once again good luck though!!

x

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Sorry but you cant have sweetcorn on SS+ or rice, you may knock yourself out of ketosis so if you do SS+ then you need to stick to what it says in your yellow book, its good that you enjoy the healthy option though, just be careful what you have,

5. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    eekk well ir literally was only a spoonfull ,nothing really to shout about so i think im gunna be ok ;-) im defo not ready for ss+ yet thou!!

glad i tryed it thou x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.