I tried ss+ for a few days

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
last 2 days i have done ss+ and ive enjoyed them but its triggering something now i need to go back on ss......:eek::eek::eek: does this happen to us all??

i have enjoyed the last 2days as my family went to pizza hut and i had the fresh salad there cucumbers,lettuce sweetcorn and i thoughly enjoyed it i have found a new appreaction for healthy food and it is possible to eat out ! yeah all the others were stuffing themselves with pizza and was really content with the little bit of salad !.... i didnt realise how much i like cucember!!! cant believe u used to go to pizza hut and stuff myself with all the pizza till i burst!!!:eek::eek:

im now going back on ss thou as i think i cud eat a whole cucumber!! i know the next few weightlosses will be smaller now due to ss+ but im so happy i have discovered eating out heathly........

last night i had a ''date' with my husband we went to a place called tiftins in town new curry resturant and i had salad!! letuce cucumber and 1 small spoon of rice and water and was content with it so if this is my future bring it on!!:)

sorry for my random post !!!

back to ss now :)

well done for not having a blow out....
Just to say, be careful with sweetcorn and rice as both are high in carbs and don't think are allows on ss+ But I am sure you will slip back into ketosis if you have come out....
I am soooo glad your date went well ;)

As for does it trigger cravings.... this could be the carb content as eating a lot of salad could maybe trigger this? Also just from my side of things.. last time I was on SS and I ate just protein... I didn't come out of ketosis, but it messed with my head and I slipped...

Once again good luck though!!

x

Sorry but you cant have sweetcorn on SS+ or rice, you may knock yourself out of ketosis so if you do SS+ then you need to stick to what it says in your yellow book, its good that you enjoy the healthy option though, just be careful what you have,

eekk well ir literally was only a spoonfull ,nothing really to shout about so i think im gunna be ok ;-) im defo not ready for ss+ yet thou!!

glad i tryed it thou x

Back