I try my best to plan my days

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cahrlierogers, 12 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Im a brilliant dieter in my head i do everything right but when it comes to play i have a lot of snacks don't stick my plans and i never really no whats happening in the day so thats lunch stuffed my dad has this really stupid attitude and if i try to have something healthy to eat i get it out of me by both my brother and my dad. and i work in a supermarket on the tills so all i see all day is food so all i think about is food and i go to quite extreme lengths to get it. the other day i didnt take my money to work and just ate some stuff from home i was thinking about food all day
    so today i have planned a couple of snacks on fitnesspal i want to go back to weightwatchers though but i really cant afford it yet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    so as i said today my meal changed because i got a weightwatchers curry it was loverly and it saved me some kcals but then i went on i got hungry again and i have just sat an ate half a double chocolate loaf and a couple of cookies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.