1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

I try my best to plan my days

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cahrlierogers, 12 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

Im a brilliant dieter in my head i do everything right but when it comes to play i have a lot of snacks don't stick my plans and i never really no whats happening in the day so thats lunch stuffed my dad has this really stupid attitude and if i try to have something healthy to eat i get it out of me by both my brother and my dad. and i work in a supermarket on the tills so all i see all day is food so all i think about is food and i go to quite extreme lengths to get it. the other day i didnt take my money to work and just ate some stuff from home i was thinking about food all day
    so today i have planned a couple of snacks on fitnesspal i want to go back to weightwatchers though but i really cant afford it yet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

so as i said today my meal changed because i got a weightwatchers curry it was loverly and it saved me some kcals but then i went on i got hungry again and i have just sat an ate half a double chocolate loaf and a couple of cookies.