I`ve given up ...... please help :(

Daisysp8

:cry:

I have been poorly and had a stint in hospital, i`ve had various tests and scans, i`ve not been able to exercise (problems with heart) and having to take new meds ... my weight has gone up :(

I`m feeling so down :( ... I tried to get back on track last week ... but just kept blowing out each day, even though i`d planned what to buy in, i just didn`t fancy what i had in, was sick of the same sort of things .... aaarrggghhh so mad with myself, how do i get back on track and get my mojo back, i really don`t want to end up back where i started, but i don`t know how to find my enthusiam and motivation.

I`m limited on foods as there is so much i can`t have, and im just so *meh* about it all. We`ve had so many family problems/deaths this year and when i feel low i just want to eat :cry:

I daren`t even get on the scales

Sounds like you've been having a really horrid time so here's a hug for now:bighug:
The fact that you still want to do something about your weight loss journey is a positive and its that feeling that you've got to hold on to.

I know what its like to be so ill you can't focus on food or excercise, so please don't put yourself under too much extra stress. Just try to do your best, and on a bad day you get it wrong just go forward (i think its called flexi syns)

And be on line as much as you can - I know its helping me focus
x

Its ok to go off track for a bit :) We all have things happen, and losing weight is at the bottom of the pile. Give yourself time to recover from whats been happening and then get yourself back on track. You've done INCREDIBLY well and you should be proud of yourself for what you've achieved :) Try not to focus on what you've done wrong and just keep moving forward, it will all be alright in the end :)

Thankyou both so much ..... you don`t know how low i`ve been feeling :( That lil bit of support meant the world to me.

I had a 100% day yesterday, and a quite good day today ... i got on the scales this morning and was 9st 8lbs ..... Going to really knucle down next week and see if i can get down to about 9 st i think. Feeling a lot better in myself xx

just to add - look at your sig! look how well you can do and what you can achieve! Whats done is done, but you have admitted how you've been feeling, if you can't inspire yourself, look at some of the inspirational pics on here or the diaries, i know that sometimes gives me an additional kick up the back side!
Hugs to you and hope you feel abit better about things soon. x

You can do it Daisy! We all have times where we just can't seem to get on track. You haven't got much to lose, give yourself an early xmas pressie and get on plan ;)

Back