I ve had a wobble on attack!!!!

edge of forever

Help me please!!!
Im very angry with myself today!!! Ive had a bit of a stressful last few days My family and I were invoved in a car accident on thursday evening no major injuries just brusied and sore and were all ok but pretty nasty all the same!! We were on our way back from the zoo and i was very proud of myself as i had chicken drum sticks while My family had full blown yummy picnic!! by the time we got in after the accident and settled the kids down it was gone 10pm and nither of us felt like doing the homemade burgers as planned the only food that could be delivered ( we had no car!!!) was a pizza and I had some!!!!! next day I got straight back on track and have stuck to attack till this evening and we had a bbq and Ive had my burger in a bun!! And I dont know why!!! Arghhh..... Im so angry with myself!
was planning on doing attack for 10 days so would finish on wednesday!! weighed in last wednesday and had lost 5lbs in 3 days plan on weighing in again next wednesday as have a ww montly pass to use up!!!
Have I blown it?????? felt so postive last week but feel a bit rubbish over the last few days!!
Has anyone wobbled on attack and still had good weight loss????
Thanks for listening guys :sigh:
xxx

There is no need to do 10 days of attack. Its a bad idea, you dont need to do more than 5, you need the vitamins in vegetables.

However after pizza and a burger bun you will need to start over.

Best of luck. Its always worth waiting to start for a time that isnt full of social events and days out.

Hope your family heal fast and youre not too shaken.

Thanks
x

Good luck with your restart, i guess the good thing is you know how bad you felt when you had the pizza and bun now, so if faced with it again you are less likely to sucumb :)

Back