I want a new belly button

mylouie

Hi I'm Julie and I am so new at all this I deleted my last try by accident :sign0007:I am having another go as today I have been told I am on the waiting list for my new belly button(tt) so I am now only weeks away from finally geting rid of my big baggy belly. Just need some advice of any sort as to how to prepare for the op, someone said to start taking some thing to help with the healing but can't remember what it was, anybody out there who can help?:confused:

thanks for the reply's, nice to see I must have hit the right buttons this time. I am such a numnut with my computer. My grandchildren will be proud of me, lol.

Hi and welcome to minimins

At last I have my pre op check date for 9feb, after a journey lasting two and a half years I am finaly getting to the end. The thing is I am scared because after dieting for so long how am I going to get my head round to maintaining? I am sooo exited about getting rid of my big baggy belly.

I bet you are, LOL Maint is getting your head sorted and realising that you will never be able to eat the way you used too.

thanks for the reply, I know i'm going to have to watch what I eat but how am I going to stop trying to loose weight after so long and I thank a soldier every day when he makes me a cup of tea.lol:D

hi and welcome!! :)

Thanks for the welcome and the good luck, I wish you all the best with your ww diet, just keep thinking of how good you will feel when the summer comes and we have to stop hiding under our winter layers.:wee:

Well here goes!!

The big day is this saturday, only found out today as got a cancellation, at least I don't have too long to think about it. Am I excited-you bet. Am I scared-yep I sure am, I have wanted this for so long and so here goes--bye bye baggy belly!! Will post again when I get home.:wave_cry:

Welcome and good luck with that. Let us know how you get on. x

my brand new belly button

We here I am back again now 8 days post op and feeling good. Baggy belly is all gone and been replaced with a nice flatter black and blue one lol. I have never seen bruises like it. Tummy is quite swollen but looking good, I can't stop looking in the mirror-even in my corset which I have to wear day and night I feel so good about myself-I have finally got rid of my baby belly-just in time for his 30th birthday!!!

We here I am back again now 8 days post op and feeling good. Baggy belly is all gone and been replaced with a nice flatter black and blue one lol. I have never seen bruises like it. Tummy is quite swollen but looking good, I can't stop looking in the mirror-even in my corset which I have to wear day and night I feel so good about myself-I have finally got rid of my baby belly-just in time for his 30th birthday!!!

This is great news! How much did you lose before your TT?

Back