I want chocolate

Fizzy

Silver Member
TOTM approaching, ex being a t*sser, long day etc and im searching the house for some chocolate to eat!!!

I have had some coke zero to see if that would stop me wanting choccie but it hasn't.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad::cry:

Ditto, water to drink or have a bath to take your mind off it. That always works for me. A long pampering bath, with candles and oils and anything you have just to take your mind off it. It'll make you feel better, honestly xxxxx

Visualise chocolate as a piece of lard - works for me! Who'd want to put a piece of lard in their mouth? :-(

I haven't found any. Does anyone else get this feeling?

yep right now... i must confess i had some oreo's today and i wouldn't mind but if i was gonna cheat i should have picked a better biscuit!!! i always break at the totm!:rolleyes:

Visualise chocolate as a piece of lard - works for me! Who'd want to put a piece of lard in their mouth? :-(

at the risk of sharing just a little bit too much...... i had a some chocolate and it had a 'loosening' effect very much a need to go moment.... that has cured me of my chocolate urges as i'm too scared to eat it now!!!

the problem is i now crave biscuits!!

yep right now... i must confess i had some oreo's today and i wouldn't mind but if i was gonna cheat i should have picked a better biscuit!!! i always break at the totm!:rolleyes:

I have had a can of coke zero and some chicken :mad::mad::mad:

Off to do half an hour on the exercise bike to burnt it off. I have WI tomorrow and I usually lose 4lbs, will be disheartened if I lose less tomorrow.

i did 20 mins on the tread mill.... you should be fine with coke zero and chicken, which plan are you on?

I'm on SS. If I do 30mins now and 30 on wii fit in the morning I hope to have lost 4lbs by tomorrow night.

Which plan r u on?

i was on ss+ for the first 6 weeks and have just gone onto 810 as started cheating, am hoping to go up to 1000 and will loose the last stone gradually... i need the food..... dry chicken and cabbage yummmmm!!!!

I wouldn't get disapointed if you loose under 4 pounds, the chances are you haven't kicked out of ketosis as i used to have chicken and coke zero on ss+ but it's down to the individual i guess!

Take it easy on the exercise though don't over do it x
i'm going to holiday in november to mexico and am desperate to wear a bikini... have never had the figure to wear one but have lost 2 stone now and need to shift another 2 ideally before we go

want to stay on SS until October so hope this is just a little blip because of a bad day. I want to lose 4lbs because that what I always lose.

What are yr losses like on 810?

want to stay on SS until October so hope this is just a little blip because of a bad day. I want to lose 4lbs because that what I always lose.

What are yr losses like on 810?

Its not a blip, just try and stay focused and you'll probably be suprised tomorrow, have you weighed yourself at home?

mmm oreo's and cocklate TOTM too not slipped yet

just glug some water and then some more and hopefully you'll be ok!! i average losses of around 3 a week sometimes 2.... but i'm not heroic!

is wii fit any good?? i really want it but can't get one anywhere!

Yeah Wii fit is really. Subscribe to the email alert and then its easier to get one. They are more readily available now.

I lost 4lb this week so I guess eating last night didn't do my any harm.

Back