I want knee high boots!!!!!

Ooh I got some Faith knee high boots from eBay for £26. They are those stretchy, sock like leathery/PVC type ones which was the only way I was going to get into them, although I still couldn't get into them when I first got them. Trouble is, I don't recommend getting a stretchy pair while losing weight as think my legs are shrinking and now the stretchy bit has started to fall down when I wear them. Good excuse for a new pair methinks (and a pair with less than 4 inch heels that I can actually walk in wouldn't go amiss)....

It is a wonderful feeling when you finally slide on a pair of high street knee highs and they fit. I now have 3 pairs, but am still a stone from goal!!!!!!!I just wish it would come off my arms or tummy. Well it's not really my tummy it is just below my bust, over the top of my rib cage, looking at the spare stone now. It even feels loose so why wont it shift!!!!
Just as well we are all different, it would be a bit boring if we weren't. Oh and by the way, where can you buy full length boots, skinny daughter is playing dick whittington in panto this year, the costume ones have just about had it?

It is a wonderful feeling when you finally slide on a pair of high street knee highs and they fit. I now have 3 pairs, but am still a stone from goal!!!!!!!I just wish it would come off my arms or tummy. Well it's not really my tummy it is just below my bust, over the top of my rib cage, looking at the spare stone now. It even feels loose so why wont it shift!!!!

OMG I know just what you mean about that weird roll of fat just under your bust (kind of like a weird second set of breasts??) - I have a roll there and a roll on my tummy, even though the rest of me is starting to look vaguely OK.

As for boots, look on eBay under pirate boots. I recommend eBay for anything!!

Thats the One Jubbly, Same problem, if I lose more off my arse I wont have one!!! Leggs are well even though I say it myself GREAT!!!!!!!WAHOOO. spare stone sits there like a tractor tyre around my ribs, hate it hate it!!! Been told its due to hormones related to stress, and when it finally starts moving I might get a bit emotional. ABIT EMOTIONAL!!! I'll be exstatic, over the moon, demented etc etc.
Can't wait. Best off luck with your "second breasts" too.

Been told its due to hormones related to stress, and when it finally starts moving I might get a bit emotional.

Well I never knew that, wonder why if you're stressed, fat accumulates there. Strange. I have heard that before though that people with fat round their middle rather than their hips/thighs/bum (that'll be us then) are people who tend to internalise stress and depression. With the added increased risks of heart disease/diabetes etc etc by carrying weight around the middle, it's enough to make you cry isn't it (thereby making the second breasts bigger!!)? But we can do it - we have roughly the same to lose until goal. I hope you've been doing better than me of late!!

Don't know why either, but must confess stalled slightly for a couple of weeks, ate last night (silly girl) and am just assessing the reasons why on another thread. We are both close to goal and I am getting a little wobbly at the thought of being there. But I will get there, and soon I will have a BMI of less than 25 so I can tell my physio to ?????
Not saying mini would be cross.:)

I have the same problems with boots (fat/muscley calves) and was chatting to my friends about it the other day and one of them who is slim said that she to had a problem with boots and pulled up her trouser leg to reveal she was wearing knee high boots but they were baggy like wellies.

I think it is the boot makers not us girls its like shop sizes, we just need to shop around.

I've always had legs like tree trunks, but to my absolute amazement i went into river island a few months ago and bought 4 pairs of knee high boots - and now i live in them - soooo lush!!! 2 black, 1 brown and 1 cream patent leather. All with 4 inch stiletto heels and cos i weigh far less know they don't even give me achey feet - RESULT!

This is one of the best benefits to losing weight!!!!!!

Luv,

Oh - I so wish that could be me - if anything it's made me more determined now - I love boots - when I find a pair that fit me from River Island I'll buy them and put them on and take a picture to show you all !!! (hubby said theres a name for people like me that take pictures of boots and put them on the internet :eek: - laughs) - but hey - I won't care cos I'll have new boots boots!!!!

Has anyone tried www.simplybe.co.uk they go up to EEE fitting which is very wide, and they are cheap, plus if they don't fit you can send them back no probs, (no more snooty sales assistants to deal with)!!! Worth a look xx

Was about to post saying about Duo but I see someone already has. I have loads of pairs of boots from them. I found them a few years back when I was slim and sporty!!!

Back