I want my confidence back!!

Thank you Ladies, today so far is 100% and that's how I plan to stay!! Only had one product as I'm fine with the kids breakfast, it's dinner and tea that are the real temptations, so saving my products for the worst times today and that should keep me on the straight and narrow!!

My skinny trousers are loose fitting already! I'm going to wait for the Jan sales though before I contemplate buying anything new as I'm hoping to be in and out of them quickly :)

3lb loss again this week, I was suprised to see I'd lost 2stone 10lb, as I hadn't really been paying that much attention, it amazing how quickly it all adds up and I'm really quite proud of myself so far, plus for the first time in quite a few years I'm no longer obese and am now just over weight!! I know it's crazy to celebrate being overweight, but now my BMI is under 30 it's like it's own mini goal!! With me being pretty short though I've still got quite a way to go to get into the healthy BMI at just over 9 stone 7lb! It's completely acheivable though.

Goodbye obesity, it was enjoyable eating all the food to get to you, but I will never again be labelled with you as I'm looking better, feeling better and am healthier, adios!

Jen, you are doing amazing! I can't wait to get where you are and I hope to have your will power. It's great to see what is on the other side for us still on SS/SS+, and it's less scary when we know it can be done and it's not going to kill us! :)

Beverley, you must be so proud of your losses so far, you aren't far off your Christmas target now!! Two weeks of behaving and you should be there!! Make sure you get yourself a nice little number for Christmas day as you really do deserve it!! I love the idea with the pants too, might just try that myself, it'll keep my mum tum out of the photos anyway ;)

Keep going ladies, xxx

You too hon :) I hope you have a fantastic 100% day ...... You've mentally prepared yourself for your danger times so you'll do great. Stay strong - a bit of work now and you'll have less to shed post Christmas :D xx

it is a great feeling to move out of a bmi zone and closing down the 3 st mark what a gift to give yourself for Christmas and just so you know i think you hit the green zone at 9st 10 just so you know:) glad your feeling great
jxx

Well only a 2lb loss last week, but that's okay, it's going in the right direction. My consultant suggested going up to step 2 for a week, but it's too close to Christmas to start introducing temptation, so sticking with SS / SS+ (if I'm having a hard day), I'm 2lb off the three stone loss, so that will come in time for Christmas! Also I've only got 2 stone left to loose!! Easy! Ha ha!

I'm back to work at the start of February, so I'm going to have a big push in January to get a good loss in, then it's back into the office and my lovely lunch time swims, which I really miss!! It's about the only time I ever fitted in exercise, but I love it, really De-stresses me :)

Hope you are all doing good.

Last weigh in before Christmas and for this year tomorrow morning! Let's hope it's a good one! Want to hit that 3 stone loss!! My naked weighing in the morning confirmed it, just hope with clothes on and different scales it does too! Ha ha! Good luck ladies! X

Well I hit the three stone Mark just before Christmas, I'll was a little bit naughty Four a week over Christmas, but that will count as my week off SS, now back on it 2 days and feeling great! Still managed to lose weight over the holidays, so looking forward to my weigh in on Monday, just got to keep going 1lb at a time :) just over 3 months until my wedding day, and I'm going to look and feel amazing, trying my dress on again next week, so excited to see the slimmer me in my beautiful dress! X

happy new year! that is fantastic chick and losing over the hol well done. that 3 months will fly in. if you get down to target for the wedding will the dress be alterable or will you by getting a different one?
jxx

I'll need it altering anyway as I'm a bit on the short side! I'm hoping they can take it in, I've not asked as I don't want to hear no!! Slightly scared! The lucky thing is that it was a bit too big to start with, so needed to loose some inches to get it to fit without being altered. The bridal shop has recommended their seamstress so she should be used to taking dresses in. The way I look at it is that you can get it taken in, but not out! Fingers crossed, I'll know this time next week!
How is SS treating you? X

so far its been great (bar the side effect but a small price ) an cruising along just looking at it as a 2 week stint then back to the real world but as in the 6 months i ve been on the diet i ve been eating for approx 4 of them and other than xmas i didn t gain over that time so should be all good. i ve said jan would be the month i started to tackle the last half stone (it doesn t have to be finished just well on the way) so im on target and champing at the bit to get it done, positive mind set check:)

they can normally take in the dress quite a bit so good job on starting with a smaller size in the first place. do you have most things in place for the wedding?
jx

IMG_20140105_234315.jpg

I hope this had worked, this is my before photo and after 3 stone loss, although still got a bit to loose!
X

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140105_234452.png
    ForumRunner_20140105_234452.png
    480.9 KB · Views: 73
Thank you :) I'm rather proud! Still got a little way to go, but the end is finally in sight now, well hopefully be hitting the 10s by next week, very exciting! X

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Thank you :) tried THE wedding dress on again today, it's now too big for me, but they said it was no trouble to take in! Phew! I'm going for my first fitting in two weeks, so just thinking about what to do with the diet, I'll continue for now, but once they start taking measurements I'll have to maintain my weight loss more. :/ not sure yet how I feel about that, but I'll speak to them and see what they suggest, I'm sure they've dealt with plenty of bridezilla over the years! ;)

Well my exciting news is I'm now under 1 stone above my ideal BMI, so have moved up to step 2!! Just over 1 stone to go, really want to try to get there before my last dress fitting on 8 March!!

Back