I want target now......Aaaarggggggh!

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by miss jelly tot, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    So fed up today. I have a cold anyway but feeling really down as I want my target NOW! :soapbox:(Bet your thinking spoilt cow lol.)
    I hit target then lost it again:cry:
    I don't think it matters if you have 1 stone or 10 stone to lose .... sometimes it just feels like it is taking forever. I started my diet journey yet again in January on (CD) and am still not there.
    Why can't dieting be easy? Also anyone know of any food without calories ;) ...except dust lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I want mine now too lol! Although I do feel now since starting juddd that I'm finally getting there, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Still a long tunnel, but getting there :D

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Miss JT. You are nearly there! A week on CD would do it. Maybe 2 on this. That's nothing!
    But yes, know exactly how you feel. That's why I gave up JUDDD there and I still think it is good but just couldn't handle any more deprivation. Been dieting since May and I've still got 3 stone to go. But I don't seem to get anywhere fast. I get exactly like you!

How's everyone's losses doing this week?

5. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    Miss JT they say this is the hardest part, can't say I ever been so close to goal as you but it really isn't that far. Stick in there! Worst come to the Worst you can always change your goal ; )

6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Aw.. Miss JT I know what you mean I've been doing this diet lark since last sept and still have 3 stone and abit to go :eek: it does seem such a long old slog..

but we must dig deep and carry on.. as for calorie free stuff.. don't think fairy dust has any, if I had some I would share it and we all would be at goal !! ;)

7. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Thanks everyone feeling better today and I know I will get there in the end.
    Thanks Broxi but I told myself I will not go back on CD, I know I could lose that in 3 days on Cambridge but I want to do it with food lol :D Hows the DC going?
    I will thanks, I just have to get there:)

Sarah if you find fairy dust I'll have a tonne please:rolleyes:

Stirky that light is getting bigger in the tunnel:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.