I want target now......Aaaarggggggh!

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
So fed up today. I have a cold anyway but feeling really down as I want my target NOW! :soapbox:(Bet your thinking spoilt cow lol.)
I hit target then lost it again:cry:
I don't think it matters if you have 1 stone or 10 stone to lose .... sometimes it just feels like it is taking forever. I started my diet journey yet again in January on (CD) and am still not there.
Why can't dieting be easy? Also anyone know of any food without calories ;) ...except dust lol x

I want mine now too lol! Although I do feel now since starting juddd that I'm finally getting there, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Still a long tunnel, but getting there :D

Hi Miss JT. You are nearly there! A week on CD would do it. Maybe 2 on this. That's nothing!
But yes, know exactly how you feel. That's why I gave up JUDDD there and I still think it is good but just couldn't handle any more deprivation. Been dieting since May and I've still got 3 stone to go. But I don't seem to get anywhere fast. I get exactly like you!

How's everyone's losses doing this week?

Miss JT they say this is the hardest part, can't say I ever been so close to goal as you but it really isn't that far. Stick in there! Worst come to the Worst you can always change your goal ; )

Aw.. Miss JT I know what you mean I've been doing this diet lark since last sept and still have 3 stone and abit to go :eek: it does seem such a long old slog..

but we must dig deep and carry on.. as for calorie free stuff.. don't think fairy dust has any, if I had some I would share it and we all would be at goal !! ;)

Thanks everyone feeling better today and I know I will get there in the end.
You are nearly there! A week on CD would do it. Maybe 2 on this. That's nothing!
Thanks Broxi but I told myself I will not go back on CD, I know I could lose that in 3 days on Cambridge but I want to do it with food lol :D Hows the DC going?
Miss JT they say this is the hardest part, can't say I ever been so close to goal as you but it really isn't that far. Stick in there!
I will thanks, I just have to get there:)

Sarah if you find fairy dust I'll have a tonne please:rolleyes:

Stirky that light is getting bigger in the tunnel:D

Back