I want to be fit an 30

Hello all thought I better check in :) everything still going good here I have another 2lb to go and I have lost 5 stone and have gone from a size 30 to a comfy size 24 and today I fitted in a size 22 pair of jeans :D I hope everyone else is doing well xx

hi Claire
wow thats wonderful love your doing great i have just bought some 22 jeans im hoping to fit in to them by the end of this month fingers crossed xx

I have added you both on MFP hope you don't mind and thank you both xx

claire thats fine hun xx

Another 3lb lost this week so I have now lost 5 stone 1lb :D

Omg well done you that's Amazing! I just joined SW on Wednesday and so glad I found this part of the forum! I have about 12stone to lose! I'm devastated and thinking omg its gonna take ages! But I'm just gonna go for it! Xxx

Another 3lb lost this week so I have now lost 5 stone 1lb :D

claire that is wonderful 5 stone gone in the fat loss bin forever you deserve to give yourself a treat nails are a massage something nice well done :D

Omg well done you that's Amazing! I just joined SW on Wednesday and so glad I found this part of the forum! I have about 12stone to lose! I'm devastated and thinking omg its gonna take ages! But I'm just gonna go for it! Xxx

I had about 12 stone to loose as well so another 7 stone to go now.Just have little targets rather than the big one for example the first 7lb or first stone it makes it a lot easier also when you start dropping dress sizes it is such a good feeling it keeps you motivated and you feel good about yourself. Good luck xx

claire that is wonderful 5 stone gone in the fat loss bin forever you deserve to give yourself a treat nails are a massage something nice well done :D

I treated myself to some new clothes the beginning of the week as a lot of mine were ridiculously to big haha :D thank you xx

I had about 12 stone to loose as well so another 7 stone to go now.Just have little targets rather than the big one for example the first 7lb or first stone it makes it a lot easier also when you start dropping dress sizes it is such a good feeling it keeps you motivated and you feel good about yourself. Good luck xx

Thank you so much :) xxx

I treated myself to some new clothes the beginning of the week as a lot of mine were ridiculously to big haha :D thank you xx
good on you claire its a great feeling isnt it xx

Hello

Thought I would check in and let you all (those who aren't on MFP) know how I'm doing. I turned 30 in September and have now lost 8 stone 8 pounds and gone from a dress size 28-30 to a size 18 :D finding it a bit tricky at the moment with all the yummy Christmas food about but will try and be as good as I can for another week and then give myself a little break for Christmas and New Year and get back on track in January.

I shall all try and be a regular member of Minimins now and hope everyone's is doing well.

Claire

hi clarie
hun your amazing you are amazing nice to you on here instead of the M.F.P i have been having trouble with mine for a couple of days would not let me log in but would today lol x x
have a good weekend love x x :)

Back