I want to be happy again!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Susanwilliams2312, 15 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Susanwilliams2312

Susanwilliams2312 Full Member

Please don't think I am unhappy with my life, more disappointed with myself as I have let myself go & I feel like I am a person trapped inside my body, watching it get fatter, sadder & unfit!

Basically I am not taking responsibility for my actions, allowing myself to not exercise, to feel my cupboard full of rubbish and eat unhealthy choices!

My dress size has gone up 2 sizes, and with that my confidence has dwindled, I am currently single, so no worries of undressing naked in front (lol) of him!

My fitness has gone to pot! Considering in July this year I ran the 5k in 28 minutes, I couldn't even run to my car now!

What I want now is to take responsibility for my body & realise how wonderful it is, I want to become fit & healthy and make the right food choices but I need your help as I can't do it alone as I need encouragement from everyone please!

Thank you in advance x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    You have come to the right place Susan. What is your plan to get losing? and how much are you hoping to lose.

Good luck with it!
  4. Susanwilliams2312

Susanwilliams2312 Full Member

I want to lose 3 stone and be a comfortable size 12. I used to do Slimming World but financially can't afford class, so was going to follow plan accompanied with exercise to lose this weight - I know I can do it with your help x
  5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to minimins good luck on ur weight loss journey :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Yes you can do it with the help of this website.

I suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread for support.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.