I want to be happy again!

Susanwilliams2312

Hi

Please don't think I am unhappy with my life, more disappointed with myself as I have let myself go & I feel like I am a person trapped inside my body, watching it get fatter, sadder & unfit!

Basically I am not taking responsibility for my actions, allowing myself to not exercise, to feel my cupboard full of rubbish and eat unhealthy choices!

My dress size has gone up 2 sizes, and with that my confidence has dwindled, I am currently single, so no worries of undressing naked in front (lol) of him!

My fitness has gone to pot! Considering in July this year I ran the 5k in 28 minutes, I couldn't even run to my car now!

What I want now is to take responsibility for my body & realise how wonderful it is, I want to become fit & healthy and make the right food choices but I need your help as I can't do it alone as I need encouragement from everyone please!

Thank you in advance x

You have come to the right place Susan. What is your plan to get losing? and how much are you hoping to lose.

Good luck with it!

Hi

I want to lose 3 stone and be a comfortable size 12. I used to do Slimming World but financially can't afford class, so was going to follow plan accompanied with exercise to lose this weight - I know I can do it with your help x

Hi and welcome. Yes you can do it with the help of this website.

I suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread for support.

Irene xx

Back