i want to die...

I find that half teaspoon flavouring in 1 pint of water is fine for jelly. Use colouring if you want to. The jelly is just something to eat and counts as water !!! I also make trifle with mousse and jelly and that is only one sachet but easily two meals !

You poor thing - we've all been there girl and perhaps it's not the right diet for you.
BUT - stick with it for now - you must get that shake into you though - you ABSOLUTELY must get the calories to help lift your mood - without them, you simply can't function well enough.
Bad as you might feel, think how you will feel if you give in now having worked on this and for what will probably only give you a short/temporary high.

Keep with it - get the calories in and then get out of the house - chat with friends, go for a walk on the beach - distract yourself. Then when you get home, pull out some clothes that you are aiming to fit in and use this as your incentive

Best of luck girl.......

ahh thank you :] i will stick it out i just had a forest fruits smoothy type thing and as much as i hated drinking it i am feeling a lot more with it and positive now! walks on the ebach sounds like a very good idea!xxx

Hi love

You have done fantastic to get this far, dont jack it all in now, you will only kick yourself, you must make sure that you have the shakes though lovely. I am onlyon day 3 and already the shakes are getting to me!!!!

I might take some back and get some different ones and there are a couple I cant stand

Can you do this?

In the words of Bob the builder

YES YOU CAN!

its so good having this site to give u motivation and support it really makes it all worthwile and so much easier i know that if iw asnt on here i would have jacked it in this lunch time but i need to do this and its the quickest way to lose weight so its my only option! xxx

im sure anit sickness pills would be alowed surely?
im glad your feeling a bit better hun think it will all be worth it in the end and we will all be here for you :) keep smiling and try the smoothies with mega loads of ice like was suggested i did it yesterday and it was yummy xxxx

Hiya

I am quite new to the CD and found that making the 'chocolate bar' has helped me.

Also the mix-a-mouse is great as it makes you feel like you have eaten more.

Over the weekend I was away and for the 1st time had the bars and thought they were so handy to have in my bag, I ate them slowly to make the most of them. (yes, I only had one a day).

As for the soups I think it is personal choice, I started out buying one of everything and was advised that the Tomato was 'not the best' nor was the 'oriental chilli...BUT...I found the Oriental chilli to be my favourite although would love it more with more chilli added!

Can I just add I was told for the best benefit to drink 4 to 6 litres of water a day, I cannot mange this with plain water but can cope by adding the 'Sunshine Orange' (even my mother who is not on the CD loves the 'Sunshine Orange')

If I was not 100% committed to dieting I could not manage to stick to it, but I am and will be although I will take a holiday break after about 8 weeks.

Wishing you well,:flowers:

my gosh that is a lot of water! im struggling drinking three but i guess i should gulpit down the more the merrier!! i need to ask my CDC for some of this water flavouring ive heard so much about seems like a good idea. id love to make some jellie also so ill get on that xx

Mmmmm sparkling water with Summer Berry (or whatever its called) water flavouring is yummy yummy. But dont add too much flavouring!!!! Also be aware when you add the flavouring to sparkling water it can be a bit explosive! So add it slowly and over the sink!!! hehe

thats my fav too i love it mmmmm

ok so i plodded along yesterday had my second shake but got to about 10pm and i thought i was going to throw up i spent about an hour on the toilet and thought having my alst shake would do no good as i would chuck it up again. i went to bed and woke up at 5:30am and had to run to the toilet to be sick. only problem was there was nothing in me :/ so i was sat there wretching for about an hour and a half and eventually after a lot of liquid i felt a bit better. how ever i woke up again this morning and the same thing happened. im going to have to take a few days break because there is something in these shakes that doesnt agree with me :( xx

oh bless you hun feel better soon xxx

Back