I want to eat!!!

hungryjo

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but been reading a few threads - I am 10 days into my lipotrim and I am really stuggling today:cry:. i just want to eat. I lost 8lbs las week but no more seems to be going this week so far!!! Sorry for little moan think I am having bad day:eek:

Hi Jo hun, you are on day 10, you should be able to get through the day. Try to have a bit more water to drink, and if that doesn't help try splitting your packs in half and having more then during the day. Hang on in there, the weight WILL come off hun x x x

Hi Hungry! I'm sure everyone has bad days here, i'm new on the diet too, & most days i'm still up & down. Just keep on going, you've got a few days til weigh-in so you'll probably get a surprise.
If you look at members weight-loss tickers its good to see weight loss slows down some weeks, you can't lose 8lbs every week!!!
Well done for that!!

In my second week I felt bloated and hungry and felt like nothing was coming off -I lost 6lbs and I had also lost 8lbs y first week. Keep strong -you will have a good loss and you will feel better soon.
GOOD LUCK!

ahhh no -I'm only in my first week again after struggling for 10 days or so - day on day off type thing -it is not something you want to get into believe me. I still feel sick at the time I've lost doing this.

We keep each other as strong as we can but we all also understand how hard it can be once we're away from minis.

Just have faith in yourself cus the will power is there in all of us. :D

don't worry hun, bet you did great, i'm on day 13, lost 8lbs 1st week but will be lucky to have 2lbs gone at wi tommorrow according to my scales!!!!!
Check out everyone's losses, they've all done brilliant but everyone has their slow weeks!!!! If i don't lose much put it down to a slow week and look forward to the next one xxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxx

Back